Large pockets?Please help!

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Large pockets?Please help!

Postby samandsally » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi,

I used to be on here a lot but have been happy with my pocket collection until now.

My wee man is way off PT still and is a very big two and a half year old, he just squeezes into his large high rise wee notion SS and wonderoos and med fuzzis, blueberry, but at a stretch, and they are beginning too rub. I have just got a large fuzzi but to be honest I was expecting it to be a lot bigger, not sure how long we will get out of that.

We use minkis for naps but they are too bulky for daytime.

Would really appreciate any advice! Many thanks in advance.

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Large pockets?Please help!

Postby justme123 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Happy Heineys :-) the XL will easily fit the biggest 2yo. Actually I've got one you could try / buy if you're interested. Im not quite sure why I kept it but my LO is still a couple of years off needing it :roll:

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi,

May thanks for your reply and kind offer. I have just checked the sizes for the HH XL and it says it is up to 18 kgs and he is about 18 1/2 so I do not think they will fit.

He is just tall for his age, looking at the growth charts about the average size and weight of a 3 1/2 year old.

Thanks again though.

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby KimmyM » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:23 pm

I have a nappies by Minkee in large I think but I can check. I bought from the classifieds a few weeks ago but it falls down on my average 2 year old. It has elasticated sides so such fit quite a big boy. I'm happy to hold onto it but it is only gathering dust here sobif you want to try it i'll could send it on for £9.
It's white with multi coloured dots and red Lycra sides.

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks Kimmy M, That is kind of you. I already have some that I use at nap times, and they are great but way too bulky to get clothes over.

I have just bought a tots bots real easy XL from the board so I am hoping that will work and, if so, I can get some more.

My avatar
samandsally
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby samandsally » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:30 pm

oops, not a tots bots but a hip hip baby real easy nappy in XL.
Anyway this is a great nappy, looks like a bigger version of the wonderoo, but this is in minki and lovely and soft. Fits with lots of growing room, not the slimmest fit but needs must and worked great first try, inserts soaking and no wicking to be seen.
Just though I would update in case anyone else in looking for large pockets.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies