hf1

Bumgenius velcro, advice needed again please

My avatar
willowherb
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Bumgenius velcro, advice needed again please

Postby willowherb » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:33 pm

I had the recipts and everything in my account with them but they would not refund or replace the nappy, In the end they sent me some free repair kits but i havent got round to sewing them yet, Just fee cross that the nappy hasent lasted and its not the first time ive heard this happening to peoples bumgenius. Its put me off them now so i wont be buying anymore birth to potty bumgenius pockets as i believe that due to them becoming more popular the quality of the nappy has gone down :evil: . My cheap ebay pockets are ten times better so in future im just sticking to my fitted and these.
I still like the flips though they are doing well for us and are nice and trim, but have to say nothing beats a lovely fitted and yummy wool :D

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cara2244 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm

My mother in law replaced the Velcro. I bought a strip of it for about a quid and she just replaced the tabs, not the laundry bits. They'd had2.5 years use and they're brilliant again now.

My avatar
cara2244
Clothie
Clothie

Postby cara2244 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:00 pm

My mother in law replaced the Velcro. I bought a strip of it for about a quid and she just replaced the tabs, not the laundry bits. They'd had2.5 years use and they're brilliant again now.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies