hf1

Custom Football Team Nappy

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Custom Football Team Nappy

Postby Lizw » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Anyone know where I can order Dan a Newcastle United Nappy from. I am desperate to get him one and would love to get the badge on or a magpie with Haway the lads written on it. I have looked on wee notions but can't seem to work out exactly how to do it so is there anywhere else?
Thanks ladies :D

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Custom Football Team Nappy

Postby KimmyM » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:17 pm

WN won't do a badge without the teams permission but I'm sure if you found a magpie that would be fine I'd just ask them about that. I'm not sure on the others but I just got a tinkerbell nappy from bum cheeks nappies (don't think they are in UK) if you contacted them they might be able to help. Non UK WHAMS seem less worried about copy protection IMO good luck I spent ages trying for DH I just when with foot fan cause daddy says so in the end

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:18 pm

You probably won't be able to get the actual badge as that will be copyrighted so can't be copied unless you got written permission from Newcastle United themselves. A magpie and a slogan would be doable though - email Suzanne at Weenotions and she may be able to source an embroidery for you :)

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Lizw » Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Cool will do - Thanks so much :) Will let you know how I get on :)

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:23 pm

Yep, WN - blakc and white stripey, pick a suitable emroidery which you can pick from loads of emroidery sites it just costs a little more.

I had a pocket and a wrap made for Zach when United won the treble for the third time, I loved it, and so did DH :D

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 am

I've seen a WN nappy with the team badge on. The customer had emailed the club, got permission then forwarded onto WN. Might be worth a go. X

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:17 am

Issy bear nappies can be customised with football emblems. The fab Lisa at birth-to-potty has copyright. Worth giving her an email

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:01 am

Could you buy some fabric with the badge on (eg duvet cover etc) and send it to WN?

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies