Arrrggghhh Ds outgrowing our Bumgenius

My avatar
lara53
Clothie
Clothie

Arrrggghhh Ds outgrowing our Bumgenius

Postby lara53 » Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:12 pm

Hi

Haven't posted here a lot yet, but advice urgently needed. Ds is petite and very skinny and we seem to be outgrowing the BG onesize far quicker than I'd hoped. He's only around 27 lbs, but they don't seem high enough in the rise now and we're at the end of the waist tabs, so the velcro often comes undone at the park etc.

We do love our pocket bots, but the larges are not fitting well at the mo as he's just too skinny.

Was thinking we should try a petite toddler fuzzi, Ihad a couple of medium fuzzis a while ago, but didn't get on with the fit. Or maybe I should go with a large fuzzi, are they higher rise?

Anyhoo, sorry for lots of questions.......also DH and I are going to the USA in 3 weeks if there are any American pockets you can suggest. We also love Bottombumpers, but don't fit Mediums anymore and I know they are hard to come by, but was hoping to ind something a bit cheaper.

any suggestions we would be greatful! Larax

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Arrrggghhh Ds outgrowing our Bumgenius

Postby Rae » Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:08 pm

Have you tried medium large poctet bots in preference to the larges? They have the same rise, but the waist and leg steeings of the mediums.
Preston pants (USA) have a huge range of rise, waist, leg measurement nappies http://www.prestonspants2006.citymax.co ... ation.html

Kayleigh is currently 31lbs, and is still fine in her BG's (and BB's one size).
Otherwise you can ask one of the WAHMs on here to make something with a longer rise for you (just give them DS's waist, thigh measurements and say what rise you would like).

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies