hf1

I know I'm a newbie but.....

My avatar
rachyrach
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

I know I'm a newbie but.....

Postby rachyrach » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:57 am

I know I'm a newbie but is it okay to not like wonderoos or am I committing a sin? They seem to have such great reviews but I am not liking it at all. Its bulky, messy looking, bunches up and i really don't like it. Am I alone or just not doing it right? :?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: I know I'm a newbie but.....

Postby clothmama » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:13 am

Hello and welcome to the board - of course it's alright not to like a nappy and we are here to answer questions new or not!! I, for some reason, decided I didn't like them without even trying them which is a bit of sin as I have tried most nappies!!!! I think there will be a few other girls with you, seems they are a bit marmite like from what I can gather!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Hi and welcome :D Im with you on the Wonderoos - they really are a love/hate thing, I found them reliable, the colours were lovely, they washed really well too, but I didnt like the shape and so ended up selling them on. Most of us have differing opinions on different nappies - we wont hold it against you :lol:

Sadie xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:49 pm

Hello there.
I really wanted to love them after they got all the good press, but never really did. Used them for a while, but we found them bulky at the front, and not the right fit for Kayleigh. The thing to remember is children are different shapes, and what might be absolutely perfect for one child might be a nightmare on another.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Hi and welcome :mrgreen:

I dont like them either :lol: But Dafydd was only a month old when i tried them so i may think different now if i tried again but i doubt i will try them again :roll:

My avatar
MaryMoon
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby MaryMoon » Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:15 pm

HI and welcome,

I must love Wonderoos as I know I have a few and I love all my nappies (although a few that do up with velcro sometimes bunch up and leave a mark on Williams tummy)

Love

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:52 pm

I haven't tried them so don't have an opinion, but mostly wanted to say hello :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm

I have one and I quite like it. It wouldn't be my favourite by far, but it's reliable and containment is fab. It's not the prettiest and it is a bit bulky though. And Rhys has managed once to open it :shock: even though it's poppered!

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:22 pm

Wonderoos are on my 'to avoid' list. I can't remember why, off hand, but I must have a reason not to like them without even trying them. :lol:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies