hf1

Portable North Pole is live :D

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Portable North Pole is live :D

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:16 am

Tory, in the video Santa says your kids names and what they want for CHristmas, the kids are always :shock: at it, is is fab. And they get to choose a question to ask like how does he make it round the world in a night - he can stop time :wink:

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 am

megansmummy wrote:Megan took hers to bed with her and out it under her pillow to keep it safe! God love kids at this time of year!! :cry: :mrgreen:

This bought a tear to my eye :cry: - you can blame hormones, I can blame being poorly!

Also never heard of it but will def do it for Jonah :D

My avatar
Steph
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Steph » Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 am

My kids loved it last year, in fact just the other day Connor was talking about it and wondering if he'd get a message this year :D :D

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:14 pm

I have to spell Rhys' name wrong on it in order to get Santa to say it right, that's the only thing I don't like, he says Rice for Rhys, so I have to spell it the American way. Luckily he's too young yet to actually be able to tell what's written so I can get away with it.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Brilliant!
Never heard of it before, but just did one for Jack & Rufus (he doesn't say Rufus' name though)

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:14 pm

I just tried the boys names the pronunciation is fine so that's good! It's lovely, Jonah will love it but doubt Isaac will understand just yet :D

Previous

Return to The Christmas Grotto