Mrs christmas

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Mrs christmas

Postby littlesez » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:15 am

How did this happen? I have Nick named izzy Mrs Christmas ! Yes that's right MY daughter, she is obsessed :giggle:
She is absolutely besotted with her elf, carries him around 24 7. I asked what she wanted for chrimbo she said a snow glow Elsa and a sleigh :hohoho: a you sleigh ? No a real one.

I have made her some frozen bedding so was trying to see if there were any more frozen things for her frozen room. "I don't want a frozen room anymore, I want a Christmas room " :hohoho:

This girl is so excited she is going to burst, every morning it's advent calendar then lights get switched on, on Christmas tree. Let's do Christmas crafts mum, Christmas biscuits, gingerbread house was hilarious extravaganza. Christmas films, she wants to wear Mrs Christmas costume every day :giggle:

How did this happen ? :xmasgifts: :happysanta: :loveit: :snowball: :xmasgifts: :merryxmas: :happypixies:

Last edited by littlesez on Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Mrs christmas

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:25 pm

Very cute x

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:04 pm

Aww. We need a pic I think!

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:12 pm

Aww bless her!!! Lovely that she feels she can too!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:59 pm

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Sara it is because for years you have been bah humbugging and telling us that you are the Grinch that you have been blessed with a Christmas obsessed child to help you over that :hohoho: :hohoho: :happysanta: :happysanta: :happysanta: :snowball: :snowball: :loveit: :loveit:

Glad she is enjoying it so much :happysanta: love the pics!

I have always been obsessed by christmas but sadly lost my mojo the last few years (started with living in the tropics - felt wrong then just been so tired and busy and working the last couple!). I'm hoping to find it again next year! :happysanta:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:06 am

:hohoho: :hohoho:

Yeh, it serves me right ! To be fair I have actually surprised myself ! Since izzy was born I have really made an effort To make it special for her and focused on all the positive things :widesmile:

Return to The Christmas Grotto