hf1

Ross's toilet problems

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Ross's toilet problems

Postby laceybat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:22 pm

Well went to the doctors about Ross poo problems. She asked if we cut out all dairy which we have but it made no difference at all. So been told to cut out all wheat out now as well as dairy which is fine as seeing dietitian soon.

She has up his meds to 30ml of latalouse (?) And 10ml of senna and 2 suposetry(?) A day till he pops and then just the senna and latalouse every day. He's also dropped 2 more lines and she still didn't seem worried. He's put on 3 1/2 oz in 7 months

He Said she would refer him to the hospital as well but she did this back in September and not Hurd anything so hopeful we will this Time. I think they think I'm a over worried mum. But Ross has been like this since he was born.

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Ross's toilet problems

Postby knees_on » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:53 pm

:hug: Lacey. So have they upped his meds then? Was it just lactulose he was having before? Sounds like a lot to get in him everyday. Well I hope something works and you hear back from hospital soon.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:19 pm

@knees_on he was on both senna and other one but alternate days but both on the same day now. Are you about tomorrow.

My avatar
confusinglady
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby confusinglady » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:25 pm

:hug: hopefully the meds will ease things but I suppose it's not a long term solution :(

Perhaps removing the wheat will work. It has really helped my LO s tummy issues which included constipation and wind/ sore tummy.
Fingers crossed! It's not easy to remove things from their diet though is it. Wheat and dairy will be tricky :hug:

My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby knees_on » Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:18 am

@laceybat Well I hope it helps him. I'm in all day tomorrow :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:30 pm

Any change yet?

Return to Baby, childrens and family health