hf1

Always ill

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Always ill

Postby sim » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:16 pm

I have had something pretty much constantly since the third week of September 2015.
I'm either coming down with something, ill or getting over something and pretty constantly lacking in energy even when I'm not 'sick'.

I'm taking a multivitamin and trying to eat reasonably well. Any recommendations on additional supplements I could try to boost my immune system? I need to avoid anything with iodine in it and I don't get on with propolis.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Always ill

Postby ems101 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:40 pm

I think I'd see a doctor now @sim, have zone blood tests and see what they say. But also think about the year you've had, the big decisions you've made and the big transition you're about to make. Even though I know its something you wholeheartedly want, I can imagine it's also very stressful. You are holding a lot of things together, a young family, an incredibly responsible job, a big move, an active extra curricular life... Something's gotta give...

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Always ill

Postby Aeseldyr » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:22 am

ems101 wrote:I think I'd see a doctor now @sim, have zone blood tests and see what they say. But also think about the year you've had, the big decisions you've made and the big transition you're about to make. Even though I know its something you wholeheartedly want, I can imagine it's also very stressful. You are holding a lot of things together, a young family, an incredibly responsible job, a big move, an active extra curricular life... Something's gotta give...

Agree here :) even when its good stress its still pressure on your body (mind) :hug:

And to ad I take a ginger-lemon shot in the morning (mon-fri the days I am at work) and I am seriosly starting to think that is the reason I have not gotten sick this Fall. DH and DD1+2 have had a bad bad stomach flu and a regular flu and I had nothing :shock:
I get the gingershot from our kitchen at work, so DH and DDs don't have any

Return to Baby, childrens and family health