Clothmama's clothie blog!

1 out of 52 out of 53 out of 54 out of 55 out of 5

Yeah she's finally here! (Aunt Flo that is!)

Permanent Link by clothmama on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:05 am

Well last month was a bit of a fizzer, I ended up with the shortest and lightest period I think I have ever had so only tried 3 or 4 of the pads and not properly either!

AF arrived yesterday and I'm so pleased!! :wine: :wine:

Day 1 of testing.

I popped on the Go with the Flo medium sized panty liner as I was just starting and tend to just spot the first day. Very comfortable, so so so soft and flexible and thin, it is fleece backed with no PUL in it and this was the first pad I'd ever used like this, I can honestly say I didn't know I was wearing it! It is topped in OBV another new fabric for me and it truly is gorgeous!

Before bed I put on the Hollow Oak medium sized CSP again this is a OBV topped pad and wool backed - a real first for me that I was really unsure about when I first heard of it! The wool backed pads are certainly a little thicker than the others but they somehow have a really nice feel to them, they are soft and tactile and move in a nice way - really hard to describe what I mean. Perhaps the difference between holding a wool soaker and a fleece topped pul backed wrap in your hands - they both feel soft and nice but different! I had no bleeding overnight and didnt' really start until late morning. I felt the pad dealt well with my flow although through not checking the position I did get a tiny leak, but really this was me not the pad!

This afternoon I have had on the medium sized Luna Pad with the winged insert and it has been comfy and worked well. I was a bit unsure about the wings being uncomfortable but I haven't noticed them.

Off to bed now and going to try the Hollow Oak night pad :idea:
Last edited by clothmama on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.