hf1

Donna's pregnancy blog

Creating this blog to record my pregnancy. Just nice to have a lasting memory of when the symptoms started etc and I will hopefully post some bump piccies along the way.

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Previously
- May 2012
24+5 Sad and happy day.
   Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 am

+ February 2012
+ January 2012
+ December 2011
+ July 2011
+ May 2011
+ March 2011

Search Blogs

24+5 Sad and happy day.

Permanent Linkby winniewheresmypooh on Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 am

24+5 today. It has been ages since my last entry but I could never put into words what I wanted to say. I have had a few ups and downs and lots of tears to get to this point. I have been doing a pretty good job of ignoring being pregnant up till now and very few people know (or knew) but now that I have this bump, it is getting hard to hard..

This stage in my last pregnancy I was delivering my stillborn baby James. :cry: So this is a sad day because I am remembering last time, but happy because if I can get through today and still be pregnant than I am doing pretty well IMO and hopefully I will have a baby to bring home in 15-17weeks.

To update from the last post, my PAPP-A levels were fine at the 12week check. Downs syndrome chances were 1 in 50,000 so much improved from 1 in 350 which was due to the low PAPP-A.

Feeling much more positive this time round so am really hoping all is fine...

1 Comment Viewed 11520 times
Comments

Re: 24+5 Sad and happy day.

Permanent Linkby MummyDaughtrey on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:59 am

All the luck In the world for when your gorgeous bundle comes into the world. <3 xxx

My avatar

MummyDaughtrey