hf1

Prefold, folding and thirsties/weehugger wraps. PIC HEAVY.

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Prefold, folding and thirsties/weehugger wraps. PIC HEAVY.

Postby wytch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:18 pm

Yeah nip fold says fold across the lines to the thickest bits in the middle but I find folding down the lines works better for pocket stuffing and Alanna as she pees like a boy but newspaper fold is bulky.
That's great Tory helpful and spreading the prefold love.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:26 pm

oooh what a great thread :D
loving them in that little bloom weehugger :giggle: very cute

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:22 pm

Thanks tory!

My avatar
chocolatemousse
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chocolatemousse » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:58 pm

megansmummy wrote:if anyone wants comparisson photos of the bigger prefolds and wraps then im happy to do them...just shout up :)

If it's not too much hassle I'd like to see that please :)

My avatar
Night Garden
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Night Garden » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 am

Thank you for this, I have now worked out what the 15 of these I was given are for! I just thought they were boosters for when LO got bigger. Have now been trying to use them as my size is for newborn.

My avatar
Night Garden
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Night Garden » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:04 am

Sorry can I ask a question. I (think) I have the new born size , the ones I have have purple edging???
LO is 4 months but only 11lb could I get some wraps and still use them on her? Also when would I need to get bigger size?
Sorry for all the questions but now I realise I can use them still don't really want to waste them and how easy to use!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:09 am

Night Garden wrote:Sorry can I ask a question. I (think) I have the new born size , the ones I have have purple edging???
LO is 4 months but only 11lb could I get some wraps and still use them on her? Also when would I need to get bigger size?
Sorry for all the questions but now I realise I can use them still don't really want to waste them and how easy to use!

Im not familiar with purple edging but then different makes will have different coloured edging...do you know what make they are? is there a label on them? But yes i would think that you can use them pad folded into a wrap for your LO, im only just moving up to large ones for my 18 month old son :) I still use the smalls (green edged junior joys ones) on my son if im in a pinch but find they dont last as long now as i dont get enoughlayers out of them when i fold them, hence why im moving up to the bigger size. Just depends on your LO really :)

My avatar
Night Garden
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Night Garden » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:13 am

Thanks for you reply. I think they must have been homemade ( is that possible) as there are no tags on them. I might just buy some thirstie wraps and give them a go as I can always buys some other pre folds later. Such a newbie here and a little excited that I have a new option for LO to wear.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:16 am

I was just having a quick google for you and they could be bambino mio make as they do a purple edged one?

Yeah i would just have a go, pad fold it into a wrap and see what happens :) thirsties duo wraps are great :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds