hf1

Prefold help. (Tory in particular LOL)

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Prefold help. (Tory in particular LOL)

Postby happytails » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Thinking of getting a pack of 6 NB swaddlebees prefolds - http://www.babykind.co.uk/flatnappies.htm#prefolds

Ive never used prefolds before but ive heard people talking about nippa'ing them. How do you do that if they are just folded between the crotch rather than coming up round the sides of the hip iyswim?

Also what wraps do you recommend. Preferably Fleece or wool. Do they work ok with wool soakers or would they move around too much? :-?

We already have XS WN wrap, XS onelife wrap and a Size 0 TB fleece wrap so hoping they would fit under these. has anyone used these combinations before successfully?

Last question, are the swaddlebees ones any good, are there any other brands you recommend? Just after some until the baby will fit all the small nappies i have that look like they'd drown a NB!

Thanks xx

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Prefold help. (Tory in particular LOL)

Postby wytch » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:40 pm

the wraps you have are fine even a wool soaker is fine.

i used the mio ones so not sure on which is best thing. im sure tory made post with videos on folding and im sure its a sticky let me go look. they are very cheap and simple way of boosting your statsh

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58766 folding videos

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59721

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:57 pm

wytch wrote:the wraps you have are fine even a wool soaker is fine.

i used the mio ones so not sure on which is best thing. im sure tory made post with videos on folding and im sure its a sticky let me go look. they are very cheap and simple way of boosting your statsh

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=58766 folding videos

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=59721

Thanks hun :wink: thats great, should have had a look first before posting :oops:

Think i will get some x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 pm

yep the swaddlebees prefolds are lovely they are really lovely and soft :)

I like the angel wing fold in particular and jellyroll fold is also great for containments. I tend to just tri fold on Kieren now that he is older :) Unless we are using wool :)

Anymore question just shout hun :wink:

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds