hf1

Have bambino mio's changed?

My avatar
squimlet
Clothie
Clothie

Have bambino mio's changed?

Postby squimlet » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:14 pm

I see that they only have 2 size nappies now. Have they fundamentally changed though? How do people find them? DD is 17 months old but is still in 9-12 month clothes. She is not a heavy wetter and is using the loo intermittantly so I need something quick and easy to whip off.

Are they worth a try?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Have bambino mio's changed?

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:33 am

I never tried the 'old' Bambino Mios but I do have some size 2 BMs and I have to say that they're not bad. They are certainly not the best prefold out there (bummis and thirsties are much better in terms of softness and absorbency IMO) but they are cheap and they do the job. My 17 month old is a heavy wetter but A BM prefold can last a good couple of hours on her. I have never liked BM wraps though – rubbish at containing leaks and the Velcro left marks on DDs tummy. MY SIL, however, exclusively uses BMs on her 11 month old. Her DD is a light wetter and she gets on really well with both the prefolds and wraps.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Have bambino mio's changed?

Postby dawnsmummy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 am

I used BM's with my DD almost 3 years ago now and they were only 2 sizes for the acutal pre-folds, iirc, and it was the wraps that were in a few diff sizes.
HTH! :hug:

Return to Terries Flats and Prefolds