hf1

Nappy Fairy 2010 SIGN UP HERE!! AND PLEASE PM YOUR ADDRESS!!

My avatar
trishy28
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Nappy Fairy 2010 SIGN UP HERE!!

Postby trishy28 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Your screename:trishy28
Childs name:Katy Leigh
Boy or girl: girl
Childs age: will be 18 months at reveal
Childs weight and build: slim, 22lbs i think, short rise.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: ss pockets. don't use fitteds except nn, wahm clothing 18-24 months
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: love anything girly, we don't use wool - i can't touch it, (its like nails on a blackboard to me) loving fleece for over nns, wee notions is by far my favourite, love ooga, love wahm clothing, would adore something in bamboo velour. only minkee outers for nappies.

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:32 pm

Your screename: emmalala
Childs name: Daniel
Boy or girl: Boy
Childs age: Will be 18 months
Childs weight and build: 24lbs chubby thighs little waist, short :giggle:
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: SS pockets, 18-24 months clothing, No PUL wraps please,large longies/shorties/boardies
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Love love love Wee notions side snap pockets, not AI2s as they don't last :( and love longies/shorties/boardies in boyish colours love any wahm clothing/bibs Not really into goth stuff, skulls etc, he's more of a baby baby, so trains, cars,animals, birds that sort of thing. No pink :giggle: Love minkee and parrots!
Last edited by emmalala on Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:12 am

I'll come and finish off details a bit later, but here I am :wink:
Your screename: indigosky2k
Childs name: Kacie
Childs age: 14 months at reveal
Childs weight and build: long legs, short rise, not too chunky. Still fitting mediums on the tightest or next to tightest snaps for most.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We don't use PUL, only woolies over fitteds. I'd love to try out some flongies or interlock, maybe a soaker as we only have one :wink: Nappywise, we use fitteds and pockets. Fave's are Dunk and Fluffs and Guerilla Fluff and WeeNotions Northern Lights for fitteds and WeeNotions for pockets. Would love to try a Luscious Little Somethings nappy. I'd also be very happy with more WAHM clothing as we definitely do not have enough of that :wink:
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Girliness :babygirl: I'm more into purple than pink, honest :giggle: Nature things are popular and Kacie seems to have taken a particular liking to butterflies, she keeps choosing clothes with them on, and I do mean her not me :shock: :giggle: Fantasy creature are popular, so fairies, unicorns, etc. Cuddlesoft and minkee are my faveorite fabric, especially sorbet tie dye :D My only real dislike is fleece for the outer of a nappy. For clothing I don't really mind. Love Ooga prints, we have things in the pink and purple, but she'll be growing out of these soon. The only Ooga I'm not keen on is camo. I'm not really keen on GMILY print for clothes, though like it for nappies. Can't think of anything else I particulary dislike.
Last edited by indigosky2k on Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Nappy Fairy 2010 SIGN UP HERE!! AND PLEASE PM YOUR ADDRESS!!

Postby mabo » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:55 am

Just added an entry for Joshua and Anna too :mrgreen:

Your screename: Mabo
Childs name: Caitlin
Boy or girl: Girl
Childs age: will be 8 months in June
Childs weight and build: Normal / average to age, does that make sense? :giggle: Ok, fits comfortably into Mediums now and I expect her to start fitting into some Larges in a couple of months :wink:
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We use pretty much anything: fitteds with wool, fleece and PUL. Pockets and AI2's. I'd say that for Caitlin I'd like a nice pocket or AI2 as she is going to inherit all of Anna's old large ones so she wont have anything new.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: I think I prefer sized nappies now (instead of OS) as we definitely are not having another LO so would need a large. Love minkee, and dont mind cotton as long as its not between the legs :wink: I'm not too keen on personalised nappies, but love other embroideries. We still love the Ooga's especially the pink and green one. I will update this later on.

Your screename: Mabo
Childs name: Joshua & Anna
Boy or girl: Boy and Girl
Childs age: 5.5 and just 3 in June
Childs weight and build: They are both fairly skinny kids but normal height. I'll get them measured up later on :wink:
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Non-nappy for both. Some WAHM clothes, in particular UK ones like ABK would be great :wink: Bear in mind that June is the Aussie winter, although not as cold as a UK winter, it does usually involve long trousers and long sleeved tops, unless you wanted to plan ahead for next summer :D
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Joshua is very much into superhero's, Spiderman in particular and Ben10. His favourite colours are blue, black and grey (this is what he just told me!). Anna absolutely adores Cinderella, Tinkerbell and Dora. She likes pink and wearing dresses but I personally would rather not have anything that is OTT pink :giggle:

Anna's measurements:
Chest 20"
Waist 19"
Hips 20"
Shoulder to waist 12"
Inside arm 10"
Shoulders 9"
Legs 18"
Inside leg 15" 1/2

Joshua's measurements:
Chest 22"
Waist 21"
Hips 22"
Shoulder to waist 15"
Inside arm 13"
Shoulders 10"
Legs 23"
Inside leg 19"
Last edited by mabo on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Signing up twice here too.

Your screename: Louise
Childs name: Katie
Childs age: 2.5
Childs weight and build: about 28lbs, very slim in 18-24 months clothes mainly
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Large or Large trim SS nappy please either BV fitted or minkee pocket please, no applix, we don't use PUL wraps, Katie is in wool 90% of the time although I have had wool for the last 2 swaps so would really prefer a nappy this time :oops:
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Bright girly colours, favourite colours are pink and purple, also like turquoise, orange, black if mixed with bright colours, we love butterflies, flowers, fairies(realistic only though please, no cartoony embroideries), Can't stand skulls/goth etc themes.

Your screename: Louise
Childs name: Amy and Ryan
Boy or girl: Both!!
Childs age: 6 and 4
Childs weight and build: Both slim. Amy is in age 7-8 tops. Measurements for trousers - Waist 24", Rise 19", Inseam 18". Ryan is in 3-4 and 4-5 tops. Measurements for trousers - Waist 21", Rise 16", Inseam 15"
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: WAHM clothing please for both, tops or trousers/skirts would be lovely
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Amy loves anything girly, favourite colour is pink, loves fairies and ponies. Ryan's favourite colour is red, he loves trucks, cars, anything with wheels!

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:42 am

Oooh, I hope I qualify!

Your screename: Freyasmummy
Childs name: Not yet firmly decided!
Boy or girl: Boy (hoping that 2 doctors and 2 ultrasound techs in 2 different hospitals can't be wrong!)
Childs age: Will be approx 5 weeks at reveal
Childs weight and build: Unknown but likely to be a chub, will update when known!
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Hoping to be exclusively wool and AIO/AI2/pockets by this stage so no PUL wraps please. WIll update with wetting capabilities etc when known!
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: We don't do skulls or pirates but are otherwise not especially fussy!!

My avatar
Pinchette
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Pinchette » Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:23 am

Your screename: Pinchette
Childs name: Kiara
Boy or girl: Girls
Childs age: 4 at the beginning of may
Childs weight and build: about 2.5 stones, long and thin
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: not nappy
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Kiara likes purple but she looks good in red too. She likes princesses dresses, she likes little playsets and to make all sorts of objects have conversations, she still like rockets and spaceships, animals, flowers, crafts, mini-beasts, gardening, she likes drawing but has plenty of pens and pads at the moment. She's in size 4 clothes.
Her measurements are: Head : 20", shoulder (neck to end of shoulder): 4", arms: 12", chest: 23", waist: 23 " (square child, lol), hips 25", inside leg: 14", shoe size: 8
Last edited by Pinchette on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Your screename: Happytails
Childs name: Amber
Childs age: Will be 15 months at reveal!
Childs weight and build: March weigh in she was 21lbs 5oz. Tall with a skinny waist and chunky thighs.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We would like either a day fitted/pocket or some knitted woollies/WAHM clothing. NO PUL wraps please and no fleece wraps as we have plenty.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Sorry nappy fairy - this might be long! :giggle:

Amber is in most larges in nappies now and is a medium to heavy wetter. Our favourite fitteds are Dunk N Fluff, Fluff n Stuff, Flutterby Fluff and Holdens landing to give you an idea. If you want to get Amber a pocket then we would like a Wee notion Side snap (not AI2 or One size please) as this is the only pocket that works for us. We love OBV and minkee/cuddlesoft, No fleece please. Woolies, we were thinking something for summer, so a skirtie or some bloomers/crops. measurements are - 20" waist, 22" hips, 20" rise. Thigh is 11", Length of skirt 10.5" and length of inseam on crops 5" please :D WAHM clothing, pretty dresses would be fab :) 12-18 or 18-24 months - will get accurate measurements when needed. colours we like are pinks, purples, turquoise, greens, blues, pale yellow. Not a fan of too much Black, orange, red but a little is OK :D Embroidery/print wise - like cute animals, fairies, butterflies, typical girly things! Fav print at the moment would probably be the pandas on blue background :wink: Dont mind Blue on a girl.

Dislikes: Not a fan of skulls/gothic stuff. No ooga as we have tonnes of it :giggle: no GMILY either as we have that. WE have alot of pink/blue dyed OBV so if you can stay away from those 2 colours together (separate is fine :wink: ) then that would be grand. Think thats it, oh we prefer side snap nappies, followed by front snap and last but not least aplix/nippa fastening

:D :D :D
Last edited by happytails on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby victoriaw » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Tried to resist, but am going to have to join in... :giggle:

Your screename: victoriaw
Childs name: Antonia
Childs age: 16 months at reveal
Childs weight and build: currently 14lbs - tiny and skinny. In mediums in most brands.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We use fitteds with wool and pockets/A12s.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your Fairy: Any colours. No skulls,guns,slogans or animal prints (although I don't mind animal skin prints as inner fabric :wink: ) Love all animals, particularly cartoon-type. Also fairies/unicorns/butterflies/dragonflies/flowers and other girly stuff. Fav pockets/A12s are Ittis and Weenotions (medium ss, high rise). Love minkees and OBVs but don't mind cotton prints too. Fav fitteds are Holden's Landing, Dunk n Fluff, Fluff and Stuff. Don't like one size nappies.

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2010