hf1

WAHM availability and Nappy Fairy Special Offers

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

WAHM availability and Nappy Fairy Special Offers

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:37 am

Please post here if you are available to make gifts for the Secret Santa and if you have any special offers. :D Thanks ladies. :hug:

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: WAHM availability and Nappy Fairy Special Offers

Postby Rae » Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:40 am

For the nappy fairy I'll offer recorded postage for free.
My custom list is usually turns over pretty fast, so if anyone wants anything then feel free to PM me and I should be able to do something.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:02 am

juboo752 wrote::idea: Cant believe i missed signing up for both, i forgot to check when the closing was, silly me :oops: :giggle:

So i've decided to offer 10% off everything in our shop just for Nappy Fairy for a limited number orders. I'm going to limited this to 6 orders. Anyone wishing to take part in this offer will need to PM me and let me know what they would like. But please bear in mind that orders can take upto three weeks to complete, so you'll need to take this into consideration when ordering.
Unfortunately i can not offer custom knitted slots as i am fully booked for this month and half of next :oops:

These slots will work on a first come first serve basis and it will be the first six people to pm :wink:

Hope that all makes sense, let me know if you have any questions :D

Thanks and Happy Nappy Fairy!

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:06 am

I'll include recorded delivery and giftwrapping for free. I'm also offering 10% off dress set orders which would normally start at at £20.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:13 am

I have released 4 slots on the shop which are restricted to the CNT Nappy Fairy participants (JUST THE 1 SLOT LEFT NOW). I can do quite a few items for the budget including up to XL shorties and boardies, up to large crops, and medium longies. Soakerless skirties are mostly within the budget too. As I did last time, I shall include 2nd class UK recorded postage foc. Instock or custom yarns can be used for your item, and these shall be started and completed in May and with your recipient in time for the grand reveal

http://droopy-drawers.co.uk/index.php?m ... cts_id=254

I dont do BBM so these 4 slots are in additional to my usual custom slots :wink:

The only thing is wont be able to make is knitted Juliettes - they just take up so much time, but they are over the set budget price so hopefully that shouldnt be a problem :)
Last edited by eviesmummy on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:35 am, edited 4 times in total.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:34 am

I'm open for customs for a short while, will close during May though for BBM which is when my discounts will be in place.

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:13 am

:idea:

I can offer free recorded delivery and wrapping :D

just pm me if you would like something :D

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:16 am

I can offer a few knitted slots with free postage too :mrgreen: They will be knitted during May.

I will also be able to fit in dyeing as well.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:19 am

I can do free postage too, :wink:

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2010