THANK YOU!!! mareth, louise and sadie

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

THANK YOU!!! mareth, louise and sadie

Postby littlesez » Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:10 am

Firstly thanks to Mareth for my lovely gift. I really do like it :D I posted pics on reveal thread but i'll try to put action pics up too. Sorry that it took me all day on reveal day, I have various computer problems :roll: and I also work til half 8 on a friday :roll: How did you pick the design? Its so weird I nearly bought a wn in oriental butterflies and gaeisha nearly went on my wholesale order, they go really well together. :D

Thanks to Sadie for making my gift for Emma, from the action shots they look perfect :D

Thanks to Louise for organising! Must have been quite a job sorting it all out. Thanks we all really appreciate it xxx
Last edited by littlesez on Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: THANK YOU!!!

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:42 am

Glad you liked it :D the design was actually one I'd seen, just different colours :oops: but I thought it fitted your brief and thought you'd like it :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:45 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:Glad you liked it :D the design was actually one I'd seen, just different colours :oops: but I thought it fitted your brief and thought you'd like it :giggle:

you thought right :D I actually wouldnt have picked those colours myself, probably something pink or purple :giggle: It was so nice to get something different, its my only green nappy :) thanks again x

My avatar
freyasmummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby freyasmummy » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:51 am

WSS! Huge thanks to Louise for organising it all without having a nervous breakdown - and thanks again marjike for our gorgeous train nappy. He's about 1lb off a perfect fit so I'm so glad you got a med,. and I promise action shots very soon. For now, I'm just stroking it a lot!!!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:55 am

freyasmummy wrote:WSS! Huge thanks to Louise for organising it all without having a nervous breakdown - !

I would of def had a nervous breakdown after all that organising

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:34 am

:widesmile: huge thankyou to all of you too :widesmile: dans wearing them now!

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:50 pm

littlesez wrote:
freyasmummy wrote:WSS! Huge thanks to Louise for organising it all without having a nervous breakdown - !

I would of def had a nervous breakdown after all that organising

WTS, I dunno how you do it without going insane Louise, and then to take part twice as well :shock:

Thanks so much for our lovely gift, we love it. :mrgreen:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: THANK YOU!!! mareth, louise and sadie

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:27 pm

I agree, i think Louise must be superwoman to take on all the organisation of coops, fairys and allsorts :) Thankyou very much :)

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: THANK YOU!!! mareth, louise and sadie

Postby littlesez » Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:51 pm

BUMP

Next

Return to Nappy Fairy 2010