hf1

Project ideas?

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Project ideas?

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 am

ems wrote:I've got a "sew a long" just about to start on my blog if anyones interested ;)

Me :mrgreen: Link please :D

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:57 am

karenandgeorgia wrote:
ems wrote:I've got a "sew a long" just about to start on my blog if anyones interested ;)

Me :mrgreen: Link please :D

Me too!

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:01 am

Mr three please! :giggle:

My avatar
Citrus
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Citrus » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:14 am

freckle wrote:
I'd also really like to try screen printing (well, printing using freezer paper)

I know how to screen print using paper stencils, and how to make slightly improvised equipment. I'm not sure you can improvise the ink though. Just thought I'd mention in case anyone else fancies it.

Soupdragon wrote:
Oh, sock monkey is on my can't start until I finish a WIP list! I'd definitely like to try that. :mrgreen: (And I found a great tutorial, too!)

:giggle: :giggle: I love that you have a list like that! I'm too scared to commit that veeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry long list to paper :wink:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:05 pm

I bought a book, sew a metre, with lots of patterns and ideas to make with one metre of fabric.
Maybe an idea for next month?

My avatar
Citrus
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Citrus » Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:11 pm

Sounds good to me. I really like using small bits of fancy fabric for things.

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Like the sound of the freezer paper stencils, something I've fancied but never gotten round to. That book sounds interesting too. I wondered if it might be an idea to try out patterns for possible christmas presents, I was thinking about a needle roll. or maybe something for Halloween if the thought of christmas is too much of a thought :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:48 am

I was thinking we need another challenge - how about a July / August summer one (I know it is winter here but I can deal with it :giggle: :giggle: )

There are a few ideas on here - how about embellishment as the theme as a few of you seem keen on that? I certainly have some ideas I want to try so would be happy to do that :D

I'm currently obsessed with aprons so an apron one could be fab too :wink: :D :D

I think it is too early in the year for a zipper one don't you all agree??? :panic: :giggle:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 am

clothmama wrote:I was thinking we need another challenge - how about a July / August summer one (I know it is winter here but I can deal with it :giggle: :giggle: )

There are a few ideas on here - how about embellishment as the theme as a few of you seem keen on that? I certainly have some ideas I want to try so would be happy to do that :D

I'm currently obsessed with aprons so an apron one could be fab too :wink: :D :D

I think it is too early in the year for a zipper one don't you all agree??? :panic: :giggle:

I managed to do zippers in the meantime :wine:

PreviousNext

Return to Monthly Craft Challenge