hf1

G nappy

My avatar
T8ty
Clothie
Clothie

G nappy

Postby T8ty » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:11 pm

I need some help with this one as i am really considering buying some.. my stash so far is tiny and consists of 3 cheapies and 2 tot bots.. ! :)

with the g nappy do i just put an insert in it??

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: G nappy

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:18 pm

There's another thread about Gnappies here. From what I understand you buy the outer and then you can choose between disposable or reusable inserts. I'm fairly sure their website will have an explanation of how to use them.

My avatar
T8ty
Clothie
Clothie

Postby T8ty » Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm

Oooohh right thank you! sorry also very new to this site .. let alone cloth nappies! its a whole new adventure!! :yahoo:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:15 pm

T8ty wrote:Oooohh right thank you! sorry also very new to this site .. let alone cloth nappies! its a whole new adventure!! :yahoo:

No need for an apology at all. I remember buying my first cloth :D Have fun experimenting with what works for you and ask as many questions as you need to.

My avatar
T8ty
Clothie
Clothie

Postby T8ty » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Aww thank you ... Its like a new addiction! But quite a safe addiction my OH says!! Did have a huge leak for the first time today!was only in a cheapy nappy but she's never leaked in them before and was only in it for 1hour! I really need to try some more expensive ones!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:06 pm

Don't give up on what you have! The addition of some hemp or bamboo boosters can make the world of difference to any nappy!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)