hf1

Help newbIplease :)

My avatar
conalisious11
Clothie
Clothie

Help newbIplease :)

Postby conalisious11 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:35 pm

Ok so tonight I am gonna try my mini lala on my 9 month old it's a pocket and has one insert I was thinking of adding another will that be ok ? She wets a fair bit

Also during day if she does wee and it's only on the insert can I just swap that or will I need to change whole nappy
Thanks

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Help newbIplease :)

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

Yep, you can add another insert with no problems. If you pop a bamboo or hemp insert under the microfibre one, that should work better for a heavy wetter (bamboo and hemp are both v absorbent).

Most people also change the whole nappy at every change.

HTH!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:41 pm

Those inserts may well not last all night.We needed dedicated night nappies at that age.Depends how long the nappy will be on for and how heavy a wetter she is.

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:58 pm

Oops, I missed that you were going t try al night with it :oops: TBH, I'm not sure a Mini La La will hold up overnight - especially for a heavy wetter. Both of my girls have been heavy wetters and fitteds with wool were the only thing that worked overnight for us.

My avatar
conalisious11
Clothie
Clothie

Postby conalisious11 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm

What is wool how do you use them sorry I am very new also by all night I mean 11 pm -6am lol she awful sleeper lol

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:51 am

There's a thread all about how to use wool here: :D viewtopic.php?f=63&t=7281

Return to AIO's (All in ones)