hf1

Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:54 pm

@Dora Have added some pictures to my review. I think you should have enough to go on now, but just say if you need any more. :D

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 pm

@Stormflowers oh you ARE good! Thanks for remembering :) :hug: i love the colour of the one in the review too. I can see how they'd be a good fit so...im going to take the plunge :giggle: x

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Dora wrote:@Stormflowers oh you ARE good! Thanks for remembering :) :hug: i love the colour of the one in the review too. I can see how they'd be a good fit so...im going to take the plunge :giggle: x

You're welcome, hon. I hope you like them as much as I do.

My avatar
Fibefm
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fibefm » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Hi Ladies, I just thought I'd let you know that the Bubblebubs are brill - I bought just one to try for fit and size, loved it, washed it and Erin wore it for a few hours with no problem, so I then washed it again so then I could get her to try a night in it - she is a 12 hour baby so thought it would be a good test, and again, brill, no leeks or spills. I have ordered 15 (YEP!!) from Nest & Millies and the service was fantastic. I also got extra insides as realised the outer could be re used.
I have the pink, purple, blue, yellow, cream, green!
They look and feel amazing and I also have just tried Eco Sprout detergent to wash them in, which is bloody brill too, so will be buying some more!!
The other nappy that I got which I rate as well as this is a Maylily, lovely fit and looks brill! Just need to save for some more!
I hope this helps!
A very happy mummy Fi! :yahoo:

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby little1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Got a couple of these last week, DD is pretty much potty trained but does wear a nappy at nap time. I figure they'll get most use when bump arrives.

Overall i quite like them, they fit DD on second to last snaps (easyfit v3's are on last snaps and a bit snug) so should fit average size toddlers for a good while. I am struggling a bit to see how they would fit well on a 10lb baby tho as the rise is not adjustable, guess i'll have to wait and see once bubs arrives and grows a bit. Overall tho they seem quite good and pretty absorbant. I would prefer if the booster snapped in as well tho as it did shift around a bit.

My avatar
beckyosborn
Clothie
Clothie

Postby beckyosborn » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:31 am

Ooo this is really helpful as just come across theses. Are people still loving them as much....? They look a bit bulky from the pictures, would you say they are trim? Is anybody using them overnight? X

My avatar
beckyosborn
Clothie
Clothie

Postby beckyosborn » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:32 am

Fibefm wrote:Hi Ladies, I just thought I'd let you know that the Bubblebubs are brill - I bought just one to try for fit and size, loved it, washed it and Erin wore it for a few hours with no problem, so I then washed it again so then I could get her to try a night in it - she is a 12 hour baby so thought it would be a good test, and again, brill, no leeks or spills. I have ordered 15 (YEP!!) from Nest & Millies and the service was fantastic. I also got extra insides as realised the outer could be re used.
I have the pink, purple, blue, yellow, cream, green!
They look and feel amazing and I also have just tried Eco Sprout detergent to wash them in, which is bloody brill too, so will be buying some more!!
The other nappy that I got which I rate as well as this is a Maylily, lovely fit and looks brill! Just need to save for some more!
I hope this helps!
A very happy mummy Fi! :yahoo:

Are you still having success with these overnight? Always on the hunt for a good easy night nappy :D

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:39 am

beckyosborn wrote:Are you still having success with these overnight? Always on the hunt for a good easy night nappy :D

I'm a fan of these nappies but I honestly don't think they'd work at night unless you have a light wetter AND boosted quite a lot. My 15 month old is a medium wetter and the Candies would never last her overnight.

As a day nappy, I'd say they are fairly trim but not very trim IYSWIM? How trim they look also despends on if you use the additional booster and where you place it.

My avatar
beckyosborn
Clothie
Clothie

Postby beckyosborn » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:29 am

stormflowers wrote:
beckyosborn wrote:Are you still having success with these overnight? Always on the hunt for a good easy night nappy :D

I'm a fan of these nappies but I honestly don't think they'd work at night unless you have a light wetter AND boosted quite a lot. My 15 month old is a medium wetter and the Candies would never last her overnight.

As a day nappy, I'd say they are fairly trim but not very trim IYSWIM? How trim they look also despends on if you use the additional booster and where you place it.

thanks hun, I have been using grovia's which are great on my little one absorbancy wise but do go a bit stiff after just one wash. Just discovered peachy greens which are mega trim and stay really really soft so when you said these stayed soft too I had a little nose ;-) not that I need more nappies of course :hohoho: but the cat in the hat prints look lush. x

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)