hf1

Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Anyone tried Bubblebubs Candies AI2s?

Postby Dora » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:28 pm

what a lovely mix. i was looking at the toffee apple as well. i had a red tutto which i had to sell because the colour wasnt what i hoped it to be (im dead fussy) but this looks richer-a truer red. if you have a red itti, let me know how they compare. and id like a full update on how you get with them too!! :whip: ;-)

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Dora wrote:what a lovely mix. i was looking at the toffee apple as well. i had a red tutto which i had to sell because the colour wasnt what i hoped it to be (im dead fussy) but this looks richer-a truer red. if you have a red itti, let me know how they compare. and id like a full update on how you get with them too!! :whip: ;-)

I've tried Ittis several times with both of the girls but could never get a good fit - hence my high hopes for these! Will let you know how I get on with them. I'm going to be stalking the postie all next week now! :giggle:

My avatar
Fibefm
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fibefm » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:19 pm

I am so glad you have posted this as I am just about to order one to try on my chunky monkey as the lady from Millie's said they are really roomy! However, for my one off I am doing the ebay thing too! Please let me know what you think as I am desperately trying to find the right one!!
Fi :-)

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi ladies,

Thought you might be interested to know that my Bubblebubs Candies have arrived and I'm a little bit in :love: with them!

I've written a review here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=107146

@Dora @little1 @Fibefm :D

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:20 pm

@Stormflowers.....you lurve them, you lurve them! Good review btw ;-)

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Dora wrote:@Stormflowers.....you lurve them, you lurve them!

:giggle: :giggle:

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:10 pm

@stormflowers ......can i be a pest and ask you to take some close up photos of this nappy? pretty please. a bit weird i know but id like to see how they work-the snaps, the spacing between the snaps etc if thats ok before committing. i have a really chubby legged boy and i dont fancy forking out the postage, just to have to return it again at my own expense too, if it's not right. i'll compare what i see with my tuttos and DnF's :) if you want, pm me for my email for the photos. hope thats ok. :hug: :hug: xx

My avatar
BingBongBoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby BingBongBoo » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:13 pm

@Dora. No, that's fine. My LO is in a BG at the mo otherwise I'd do it now. Will prob be tomorrow now if that's OK?

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Awww....thank you huni!! :) x

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)