hf1

Itti bitti d'lish advice please

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Itti bitti d'lish advice please

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 am

I haven't used itti bitti d'lish since Dot was tiny, I had a couple of smalls but found them rubbish at containment. Now her poos are a bit more predictable, I thought I'd give them another go. So, what do you peeps get on better with, AIO or SIO? (I have a couple of tuttos, which are fine but I've gone off btp now she has them fully open, I don't like the rise poppers at the front showing, call me fussy! :oops: )

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Itti bitti d'lish advice please

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:28 am

We :love: our itti's here!

I prefer SIO because they are slightly more absorbant than the AIO.
Although you can add a mini bamboo booster inside the AIO's which really help.
Both are just as easy to use!

The tutto is the most absorbant. And on the largest setting has a higher rise & waist settings is slightly larges than the large AIO/SIO.

The tutto also has a 3rd waist popper on each side to stop wing droop too!

I'd recommend trying one of each from the classifieds and seeing which you prefer.

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:32 am

Thank you @docmaggoo, interesting about the rise on them, as I find the itti tuttos only just big enough! I wonder how we're gonna manage for the next couple of years of her being in nappies! :loopy:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:36 am

@mumof5

I found with janes that once we got to about 14/15 months, we didn't need much bigger rise until he pt'd- just bigger waist settings.

I don't know whether it was his change in shape because of being mobile?
Or whether it was the slow down in growth once he turned 1. (they do a remarkable amount of growing from birth- 1yr, but it slows down a little from 1-2yrs)

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 am

tuttos have the gusset for poo containment-never been let down by them and the rise is loads bigger. are you sure you dont like the? :giggle:

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:15 pm

Dora wrote:tuttos have the gusset for poo containment-never been let down by them and the rise is loads bigger. are you sure you dont like the? :giggle:

so does this mean I HAVE to try the tuttos? I'm a bit in love with my itti's at the moment.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Unless she is a big pee'er i liked the AIO better as they are squishier. No other reason than that, plus less putting together after the wash.

We had a massive Itti stash and i loved them, both SIO and AIO are fab x

My avatar
Dora
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Dora » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm

gilbertandmartha wrote:
Dora wrote:tuttos have the gusset for poo containment-never been let down by them and the rise is loads bigger. are you sure you dont like them? :giggle:

so does this mean I HAVE to try the tuttos? I'm a bit in love with my itti's at the moment.

go on....give them a go! ;-) worst can happen is that you'll love the itt's a bit more :giggle: x

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Dora wrote:
gilbertandmartha wrote:
Dora wrote:tuttos have the gusset for poo containment-never been let down by them and the rise is loads bigger. are you sure you dont like them? :giggle:

go on....give them a go! ;-) worst can happen is that you'll love the itt's a bit more :giggle: x

I knew this would happen. I had big ideas that I was just going to use 1 type of nappies.... thats long gone out of the window!

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)