hf1

Anyone tried a Peachy Green AIO?

My avatar
usinukveg
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Anyone tried a Peachy Green AIO?

Postby usinukveg » Thu May 09, 2013 12:43 pm

gosh they're pricey! i hadn't noticed that you buy the insert separately; i was too dazzled by the fact that they have cute boy prints.

My avatar
littlepinkfluffbum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlepinkfluffbum » Thu May 09, 2013 8:00 pm

mummy_mi wrote:Because the sized AIO are lined in cotton then they do tend to feel a bit stiff down the line, I have one thats about 2 years old. The AI2 BTP are lined in fleece so they stay nice and soft. The inserts however stay reasonably soft for bamboo type inserts, we always used a ll fleece liner anyway.

I would honestly always go for a sized over BTP but in the PG I now prefer the sized as Chloe was long and skinny so the sized fit her (size 1 is a very generous size) but they started to get a little low on the rise before she even got near the weight limit but the AI2 fit perfectly with all rise snaps undone. And like I said, now Izzy is using them, they really dont look like a BTP when on. There's some pics on my blog of when, I wont link them as I'm not sure it's allowed but my blog is in my sig and then if you go to the cloth nappy review page and look for PG there is a review for the solo luxe AIO and the sprout up AI2.

HTH - warning though I do find PG an addiction as they bring out new prints every 3 or so months and they are always the funkiest prints and I always end up getting a new one! x

Aww thanks for all your help. Funnily enough I came across your blog yesterday when I was searching for reviews of the AIO! I have now gone back and had a look at the reviews of some other nappies as I think you have done a great job with them. I like to know what other fluff is out there :giggle: x

My avatar
littlepinkfluffbum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby littlepinkfluffbum » Thu May 09, 2013 8:05 pm

usinukveg wrote:gosh they're pricey! i hadn't noticed that you buy the insert separately; i was too dazzled by the fact that they have cute boy prints.

:giggle: They are definitely a purchase for a month when you are feeling 'rich'! x

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)