hf1

Slack elastic itti bitti d'lish?

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Slack elastic itti bitti d'lish?

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:21 pm

I recently bought 2 large preloved itti's and I'm having trouble with them! I'm not sure if the elastic is slack of his legs are a bit too skinny but LO pee'd out them in half an hour! When I checked, the trifolded layer was barely wet so I don't think it's an absorbency issue. Has anyone else found they elastic a bit slack or do I just need to wait for baby to grow a little more? X

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Slack elastic itti bitti d'lish?

Postby sim » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:58 pm

The elastic should fit snugly to LOs legs.
Could the inserts need a strip wash? They can end up repelling wee if there is a detergent build up or have been washed with softener.

I personally don't get on with ittis- they aren't a good fit on my babies.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BekkiLB » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:06 pm

They smelt fresh, well they smell of nothing acutally but ykwim, but I think I'll give them a strip and see. But I do think its the elastic as compaired to my others they don't seam so streachy! Xx

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby gilbertandmartha » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:35 pm

I liked Itty's (while they fitted in them) I suppose you could see if you can get your fingers easily into the leg after its done up? I know BG's elastics seem to go on them easily? Maybe no one notices with Itti's because (IMO) the sizes don't seem to last all that long so they don't really get fully used.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)