hf1

Tots bots easy fit

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Tots bots easy fit

Postby BekkiLB » Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:10 pm

So just bought my first tots bots and I thought it was an all in one but it doesn't look like it will absorb much!! Are looks deceiving? He's not a massively heavy wetter (apart from days when he doesn't feel like eating so fills up on milk). Heard so many good things about totsbots!

My avatar
Sophiebeth23
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Tots bots easy fit

Postby Sophiebeth23 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:26 am

They are good as long as you don't need to speak to customer care as they are rubbish. I have had leaks through the Pul on v3 sent back still waiting to see what outcome and 5 bamboozles fell apart after a Prewash took a month for them to except responsibility and stop passing me around. Then today dd has grown so need to go up on the rise and on one Easyfit the popper is broken as doesn't stay shut. So I'll have to contact them again on Monday I must be unlucky! The fit is lovely and they work well without the pop in booster in v4.

My avatar
BekkiLB
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Tots bots easy fit

Postby BekkiLB » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:33 pm

My goodness you sound really unlucky!! It's a v3 I have. Popped it on him this afternoon even tho it had only been washed once and really surprised to find it lasting 3 hours before it leaked! And it wasn't a bad leak just dampness on the edge of his vest. I really like the v4 prints to May invest in some of them!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)