Motherease wizard staydry Uno and duos

My avatar
ellybird
Clothie
Clothie

Motherease wizard staydry Uno and duos

Postby ellybird » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:26 pm

Hi all,

Has anyone any experience with these nappies? I think these are the ones I want to go for but to save money I'm going to have to go with the one-size option. Does anyone know how bulky the one-size is compared to the sized options at the lower weight ranges?

It really seems like they act like a 2 part nappy system despite being all in ones because of the elasticated edges on both the inners and the wrap part.

Thanks!

Elly

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Motherease wizard staydry Uno and duos

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:39 pm

Hi Elly and welcome to Cloth Nappy Tree :wave: :wave:

I haven't tried them as my youngest is out of nappies now but I have used many of Motheresases nappies and wraps and have always been really impressed with thier quality and bomb proofness. I have used similar systems to this but looking at their site I'm really impressed - they look great and think they would work really really well.

ellybird wrote:Does anyone know how bulky the one-size is compared to the sized options at the lower weight ranges?

With any one size nappy there is always going to be a period when baby is small that a one size will be a bit bulky and if you have a huge toddler still in nappies they may not fit towards the end either. A sized option will always be a neater fit for a new born but there are other options that you can use for the first few weeks that really wont' cost you much - things like prefolds or terry sqaures or even just picking up lightly used newborn nappies from the classifieds that you can then resell (I bought all my first cloth preloved to try and used it for 6 months and ended up spending hardly anything after reselling when I was done!). Here is a link to classifieds:
viewforum.php?f=56

I always suggest to people that they try a few before commiting to a whole set as if it really doesn't work for you buying a whole set can be a costly - I think that the chances of ME not working out are lower than some other brands as they seem to be prety good for most body shapes but do bear that in mind.

Don't hesitate to keep asking if you have questions - lots of knowledge on here! @ellybird

My avatar
ellybird
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ellybird » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Thanks, @clothmama - that's really helpful :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:51 pm

ellybird wrote:Thanks, @clothmama - that's really helpful :)

You're welcome!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)