hf1

do you think itti bitti should make an extra large?

My avatar
taffidavies
Clothie
Clothie

do you think itti bitti should make an extra large?

Postby taffidavies » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:11 pm

or do they already? no way are ds2 ones going to last till potty training!!!! :cry:

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: do you think itti bitti should make an extra large?

Postby emmajayne33 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

I think they'll surprise you. I managed to get them on Abbie. And she was about 2.5years.... I didn't use them alot on her because she is a really heavy wetter and out pee'd them in an hour :roll: :)

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:06 pm

Well, Ben is comfortably fitting into the large now and in my experience, Charlotte just kept getting taller from this stage without getting wider. So perhaps they should just make the rise larger to make them last longer or do a high rise version.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:47 pm

I think ALL nappies should make bigger sizes, but they should be more realistic. I mean, My Daughter can't even fit into most XLs and I know she's big for her age, but surely not THAT big? :oops:

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 am

absolutely!
Charlie has been in the large since he was about 6months, there's still loads of growing room in the waist as he's on the tightest snaps but he'll outgrow the rise within the year I reckon.

dawnsmummy wrote:I think ALL nappies should make bigger sizes, but they should be more realistic. I mean, My Daughter can't even fit into most XLs and I know she's big for her age, but surely not THAT big? :oops:

my dd was exactly the same. in xlarge by 1. she was such a chunk :giggle: luckily Charlie is very slim in comparison.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:24 am

mummymel wrote:absolutely!
Charlie has been in the large since he was about 6months, there's still loads of growing room in the waist as he's on the tightest snaps but he'll outgrow the rise within the year I reckon.

dawnsmummy wrote:I think ALL nappies should make bigger sizes, but they should be more realistic. I mean, My Daughter can't even fit into most XLs and I know she's big for her age, but surely not THAT big? :oops:

my dd was exactly the same. in xlarge by 1. she was such a chunk :giggle: luckily Charlie is very slim in comparison.

It's just annoying. I have to make my own nappies coz 90% of bought ones just aren't big enough. I've found some from America that will fit and will be about £30 for two nappies plus shipping, so gonna save up. But still, I don't think I should have to make my own or go to America for nappies! Surely she's not some total freak of nature and the only chunky baby that needs nappies? People seem to do baby nappies and adult/incontinence nappies. There's no middle ground. Although, I'm sure with a 25 inch waist with no nappy on, that Dawn would fit in an XS adult nappy :oops:
Don't even get me started on wraps.... :roll:

My avatar
mummymel
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby mummymel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 pm

I honestly feel your pain.

And it used to drive me crazy when people would say 'don't worry she'll slim down when she starts crawling/walking'
oh really? well she's 3 now and that still hasn't happened :giggle:

A really good large nappy was size 3 Clwt twt's Alice wore hers until she potty trained at 3. wraps were a struggle though.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:33 pm

mummymel wrote:I honestly feel your pain.

And it used to drive me crazy when people would say 'don't worry she'll slim down when she starts crawling/walking'
oh really? well she's 3 now and that still hasn't happened :giggle:

A really good large nappy was size 3 Clwt twt's Alice wore hers until she potty trained at 3. wraps were a struggle though.

Lol, a few people on here have said that, then realised that she's almost 2 :giggle: She's not slimmed down at all, and she's never still so I don't know where it's all from! She's a 6yrs pants in Next :oops:
I have a Clwt Twt and one on hold from another member. Keep checking the site but it's never selling them :( I'm starting to use wool and fleece where I can and have a UD wrap that fits her perfectly.

My avatar
taffidavies
Clothie
Clothie

Postby taffidavies » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 pm

Im going to email them and suggest it. ds1 was a large boy (11lb 1 oz at birth) and wouldnt fit in any of our nappies by the time he was 2. had to use pull ups on him!!! (didnt want to buy more nappies at that late a stage) ds2 is 15 months and still has lots of room but they wont last until potty training, so i gues i have about 6 months to get them to make some extra larges!!!lol :hohoho:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)