hf1

Are Ittis' bombproof?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Are Ittis' bombproof?

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:12 am

I only ask as Austin has got into the habit of poo'ing once evry couple of days and they are a tad explosive :giggle: I bought a pre-loved Itti to try but can anyone give me an idea of if it should be an immediately after a poo nappy. I love how slim it is but I don't want to get anymore if they are no good for containment and it does seem quite a close fit all the way round, hence my asking :-?
Hope someone can help

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Are Ittis' bombproof?

Postby vampiredreams » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:21 am

I personally don't have a problem with them and Aoife has explosive bf poos!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:59 am

I've never had any poo leaks but didn't use them when Katie was exclusively :bf: . Due to their slimness at the crotch I think quite a few people have had them though. I'd save it for after a poo if I was you to be on the safe side. :giggle:

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 am

funny you should post this as i have litterally just had to hose daniel down after an explosive pooin an itti :x came out of the leg holes and went everywhere :puke:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 am

My answer to that question would definately be no! We have never had any problems particularly but as has been said, because they are so slim in the crotch, they would be more prone to leaks.

I would say the only truly way to be bombproof is to go down the 2-parts route, that way you have 2 lines of defence :wink:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

Never had containment issues with ittis here but I am quite obsessive with my nappies about leg-gap or rather lack of...

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:29 pm

No problems here either, including during exclusive :bf:

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm

I think I'll just have to cross my fingers and see how we go and until then I 'll stick with our fitteds :mrgreen: thanks everyone :mrgreen:

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:45 pm

We had a seriously yucky experience with an itti when Lockie was hiding in a wardrobe. :puke: :puke: Not one of the best nappies for containment I've found. :wink:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)