hf1

q for itti followers!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: q for itti followers!

Postby Scotia » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:07 am

Kerr's in medium dnfs and m/l holdens landings too, so a large should be fine on T :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:09 am

the low rise doesn't bother me, as long as his bum crack isn't spying on me :giggle: he can still get away with a small obv dnf but not on the tightest snaps.

which one is more roomy though, sio or aio? i've only tried the sio's got a few here and on the way for oakley they're the only ones that work for him *she says gazing at a load of small dnf's i'd lovingly bought only to find oakley needs to grow a bum b4 he'll anywhere near fit them* sigh

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:10 am

Id say a large would be fine - Evan still has room on his snaps and yes the rise is lower than normal, but thats ittis isnt it :wink: Im feeling the love of my ittis again :wine:

Evans weighed 25lbs but that was at 12months :oops: :giggle: havent had him weighed since

The AIO have more give in them i think, and are slightly bulkier :mrgreen:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:12 am

Yes I agree the AIOs are definitely roomier - and a bit squishier too :giggle:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:13 am

Scotia wrote:Yes I agree the AIOs are definitely roomier - and a bit squishier too :giggle:

Definatly have more squish i prefer them to the SIO :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 am

hmmmm might be owrth getting one of each then. coz as much as i adore wool, i like a change now and then, only see t in jeans when he was back in sposies

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby 50ftQueenie » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:19 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:that's v kind of u michelle sweetie, but i'd be afraid of wrecking it! how big is ur little flower? we're still in medium dnf's here and a m/l hl day fitted with him. just shocked a medium gives us a better fit on oakley, the small he gets more leg gape with!

wow for the replies! t's not overly big, he just looks big next to oakley! :giggle: might have to buy a large itti to try, if it don't fit t then it will fit oakley one day....

Martha is tall and skinny with a long rise but they fit her fine. I don't know how much she weighs, I think it's around 22/23lb. <bad mother> :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 am

t's not overly tall (gets it from sy, who i make sound like a dwarf) and well made. i only know his weight coz the hv did his one yr check the other day. so i'd say generally he's between 22/23 lbs. he was 22lbs 13oz i think. looking forward to giving the itti a go on him, just coz i find them so fab on oakley, u watch what suits one one suit the other :roll:

My avatar
becky
Clothie
Clothie

Postby becky » Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:32 pm

my 29lb 25mth old fits a large fine, on the tightest snaps (without being overlapped), she is 75th centile for height and weight.
medium fits my 15lb 6 month old fine too, haven't tried a large on her though.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)