hf1

Itti tutto

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Itti tutto

Postby mrssproggit » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:58 pm

iceflower wrote:iv only used mine on Max this morning seemedto fit well, bit bulkier than normal ittis. Didnt get to try it for too long as he did a poo explosion!! ahh and its leaked because it was huge :haha:

so shall wash it and try on DD tomorrow ;)

Just curious, did it manage to contain the explosion?? Am keen to try one, but just not convinced it would be good on an ickle one with mad poo habits! :evil:

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:55 pm

I just got one and tried it on Lois (2.5 guessing about 28lb) on the largest setting. The bum looked really wrinkly - wasn't keen on that.

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:34 pm

mrssproggit wrote:
iceflower wrote:iv only used mine on Max this morning seemedto fit well, bit bulkier than normal ittis. Didnt get to try it for too long as he did a poo explosion!! ahh and its leaked because it was huge :haha:

Just curious, did it manage to contain the explosion?? Am keen to try one, but just not convinced it would be good on an ickle one with mad poo habits! :evil:

:( nope. it leaked! and its stained also :roll:

shame the crappy weathers come back and i cant sun it out :x x

My avatar
mrssproggit
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby mrssproggit » Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:44 pm

iceflower wrote:
mrssproggit wrote:

:( nope. it leaked! and its stained also :roll:

shame the crappy weathers come back and i cant sun it out :x x

:shock: Isn't there meant to be some sort of "poo fence" or something?? So sorry it's been rubbish for you :hug: :hug:

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:53 am

no probs i have used it again.. and it managed to contain it this time but it hadnt been on long when its dry DD will try it other wise im going to have to sell it :( x

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:18 pm

i bought two but have returned one. it fitted ds but not well on dd. also as all my other nappies, except one are preloved it felt like it was very expensive.

My avatar
mumface
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mumface » Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:21 pm

I'm not keen on the fit and I love my sized Ittis. It gapes at the tummy exposing front insert and I can't get it any tighter as the legs would be too tight. Poo has escaped the sides of the poo fence, was still contained though.
Don't like baggy bum. Stained badly and inserts are a faff. Was disappointed :(

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:44 pm

i'm not sure what i expected either, but after using it a few times, i'm not that impressed. it's ok, but not great. poor fit on one child. good fit on the other . i will try it again on dd as it might fit later.

on the other hand my easy fit nappy fits both children well

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 pm

mumface that is the problem we have!
and mrs pumpkin, it also fits one of mine well and the other not so well. definately sticking to my sized ittis! x

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)