hf1

Itti- did they sort the delamination problem.?

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Itti- did they sort the delamination problem.?

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

I had some small Itti's when Elsie was about 4-5mths or so & they were great on her then- we did go through a stage of terrible 'wing droop' with them once into Mediums, but they're fitting again....

Thing is i'd like one or 2 small ones for the bub, but having gone through delamination (thankfully the ones i bought so not a problem as such) i don't want to get some preloved only to have them delaminate.... :-?

So did they sort the problem & from when-ish...?

Thanks!! :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Itti- did they sort the delamination problem.?

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:43 am

AFAIK it was a faulty batch of PUL, not really an ongoing problem so I would assume you will only be likely to encounter problems if you buy preloved ones.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:52 am

Louise wrote:AFAIK it was a faulty batch of PUL, not really an ongoing problem so I would assume you will only be likely to encounter problems if you buy preloved ones.

Wss, I had one that went a bit crunchy but not too bad, still worked fine x

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:55 am

I had lime and peppermint ittis that were faulty. I think (but not sure) that it was only certain colours that had the problem.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:27 am

I had peppermint , purple , red and lilac that went crunchy and sticky! I think buy new and you will be fine!

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:31 am

scarlet wrote:I had peppermint , purple , red and lilac that went crunchy and sticky! I think buy new and you will be fine!

Too many colours to take the chance then :-? Although tbh they are not that much more expensive to buy new anyway.

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 pm

I have a purple one that is totally unusable now :/ it was bought pre loved though! x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:48 pm

Scotia wrote:
scarlet wrote:I had peppermint , purple , red and lilac that went crunchy and sticky! I think buy new and you will be fine!

Too many colours to take the chance then :-? Although tbh they are not that much more expensive to buy new anyway.

I agree, most places put the price of the d'lish right down when the tutto came out, so hopefully you will be able to get a bargain :)

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:58 pm

I have a like a tiger one which has separated and gone crunchy, but still works

its not as bad as the delamination that happens with some others where it comes off then sticks to itself and tears, I've found that crunchy ittis still work fine x

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)