hf1

Teenyfit on a NB question?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Teenyfit on a NB question?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:32 pm

I washed all the teenyfits and fitteds that I have (just the OWW haul to do when it arrives) and Im about to pack the teenyfits but i wondered wether i will need the additional booster to start with? or can i leave that out for now and just use the fold over one thats attatched? Just thinking it will save on any bulk if i dont need the additional bit right away??

Ta :pregnant:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Teenyfit on a NB question?

Postby flutterby » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:39 pm

I never used the booster as it was microfibre and a PITA, I added a small booster from a BBH as he got older though

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:41 pm

yeah im not keen on the MF at all but i dont want to buy a whole load of boosters (and i dont have any that I could use instead) just for a few weeks :oops:

So you didnt need the extra absorbancy to begin with then? i would rather leave them out if i can just to make them a neather fit really :-? But equaly i dont want leaky nappies...

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm

megansmummy wrote:yeah im not keen on the MF at all but i dont want to buy a whole load of boosters (and i dont have any that I could use instead) just for a few weeks :oops:

So you didnt need the extra absorbancy to begin with then? i would rather leave them out if i can just to make them a neather fit really :-? But equaly i dont want leaky nappies...

It really depends on LO Noah pooed all the time so was being changed 1-2hrly anyway, but they lasted that long without boosters

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Can you not use a sz 1 little lambs bamboo booster? That's what i plan to do. I have loads, they are 10 for £10

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:45 pm

charlibunny wrote:Can you not use a sz 1 little lambs bamboo booster? That's what i plan to do. I have loads, they are 10 for £10

Ooh theres an idea! Never thought of those...off to look now!! :wine:

ETA where did you get yours from??

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:48 pm

megansmummy wrote:
charlibunny wrote:Can you not use a sz 1 little lambs bamboo booster? That's what i plan to do. I have loads, they are 10 for £10

Ooh theres an idea! Never thought of those...off to look now!! :wine:

ETA where did you get yours from??

E-bay and little lambs themselves :) they call them nighttime boosters :wink:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:56 pm

charlibunny wrote:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10x-Little-Lamb-Bamboo-Nighttime-Nappy-Boosters-Size-1-/270483337245?pt=UK_Baby_Baby_Changing_Nappies_LE&hash=item3efa10301d#ht_1010wt_1141

Fab, thanks hun...just got some! :wine:

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)