hf1

Itti ruined

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Itti ruined

Postby est4elvis » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Guys you have to help I am so heart broken. just pulled my itti out of the wash + it seems like it has shrunk in the middle. it cant be used anyway im crying my eyes out im sooo unhappy. i cant afford to just ruin nappies i can barely afford them as it is + now my itti is ruined + i havent even had it that long. I dont even understand why it has happened cos all the care instructions i can find say they are ok to be washed at 60. proper proper gutted :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Itti ruined

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:26 pm

This was a fault with itti's. I had 2 that did it then one of the replacements did the same. Where did you buy it from? Maybe it was oldstock?

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:27 pm

from here thats the worst thing it was bought 2cnd hand so now i cant do anything can i? :cry:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:47 pm

maybe contact the seller if it was new to see where they got it otherwise maybe contact itti directly?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Itti will replace them if you are the original buyer.They can be pulled out a bit and can still be used when they have gone a bit sticky / crunchy.
Try giving them a bit of a pull ( not too hard) to reshape it. Sorry hun.
What I would say is don't wash at 60 , itti's seem to prefer a cooler temp and avoid tumble drying unless on cold.
:hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:54 pm

I had one do that that had never even been used! The swapped it quite happily for me.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Ah no hun, can't your return it? What size is it? I may have a spare one you can have. They don't work for us :(

My avatar
est4elvis
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby est4elvis » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:31 pm

its a medium but really he only has another month until he is in a large tbh i didnt know what the hype was really with ittis, i mean they were ok but just ok nothing like how everyone raves about them. but the fact is i spent £9 on them + only had it not 2 months so feel like i have wasted 9 pound. im actually in the process of building up my stash but have been buying a nappy a week up until now so u can imagine 1 nappy means a lot! i only have 12 altogether + cos the itti was a sio it was kind of like 2 if you get my meaning.
i' far more upset than i should be really :roll: :cry:
i dont know if they will swap it for me if it was 2cnd hand + i dont know who i bought it from cos i deleted all my messages!

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Pm me your addy. You can have my lime large :)

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)