hf1

New easyfits "don't need a booster" - agree?

My avatar
shell_001
Clothie
Clothie

Re: New easyfits "don't need a booster" - agree?

Postby shell_001 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I have to boost my easyfits with a blueberry one-size insert !! Think I'm just being over cautious though !!
However, I also need to boost my bg's with a LL booster.
I think pockets just come with a reasonable amount of boosting as not to make the nappy too bulky though, especially for young babies.
would be nice if they came with a booster, but these companies are out to make a profit, and by adding a booster that some people don't need just because some people do would mean that the nappy would need to be more expensive for everyone.

My avatar
Lizw
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Lizw » Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:41 pm

Just given it a good test - no extra booster and lasted about 3hrs 30 for us. Way longer than I would leave a nappy on. No wicking either even though he had Bern in the sling for at least an hour. def want more :)

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Ours went over three hours as well, I was very impressed.

My avatar
mudita
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mudita » Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:18 pm

Is the outer fabric different? I had horrible wicking issues, but the inside alwasy lasted...would be interested to try the new ones to see.

My avatar
Bernie_piddle
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Bernie_piddle » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

Agree, agree, agree. They are very thirsty. I don't need to boost mine that I have been testing. Always needed to boost the old ones. The minky is great.

My avatar
Rufies mama
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Rufies mama » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:01 am

We're using Easyfits V2 (so not the newest ones) and they didn't come with an extra booster. My LO is 18 months and I don't need to boost them at all. He used to be a mega wetter but nowadays he wees on the potty alot too. I check his nappy about every 2 hours. Sometimes he goes a lot longer though (when he's with Daddy :roll: ) and he's fine then too. A bit wet but never leaking.

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)