hf1

DIY SS reveal thread! Post your pics here!

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: DIY SS reveal thread! Post your pics here!

Postby Woozle35 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:16 pm

northernruth wrote:NEED to go to bed and have been uploading 100+ photos so sorry just the one for now, thank you Santa!!!

We got a wonderful gardening set, a gardening apron for me and a matching one for the moomin :giggle: , so cute, together with two wooden dibbers (hmm, anone been sawing wood????? :lookround:) and a midrowaveable heat pack and some sunflower seeds.

Thank you so much, they are beautifully made, and the labels were gorgeous - will post pics of the quote tomorrw when have more time. Martha was so taken with hers that it had to come to the cottage with us, and the heat pack helped keep her feet warm in the freezing wastes of Norhte Yorkshire :wink:

ETA - ph, and some Burts Bees soap!!!

hmmm I wonder who was sawing wood :giggle: :giggle:
Lovely gift x

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Awwww they are gorgeous Ruth. I want to make a gardening apron like that for my friend in France with the organic farm!

Love the felt soaps and jewellery too :D :D they are so cute I fancy making them but not sure how they work :oops:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:31 pm

oooh that's fab! Love the dibbers! They look so well made too :shock: There are definitely some very talented CNTers out there

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:51 am

:oops: Um what's a dibber??

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:27 am

Chooky wrote::oops: Um what's a dibber??

It's to make holes to put your seeds in to ;)

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 pm

I can't beleive she made them I thought they were bought, will have to see on the guess your sant thread!

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:02 pm

Very glad you both liked every thing! :hug: :hug: The dibbers were going to be xmas trees I've made loads for the front room .. but when the gardening apron idea come up.. turn them over and... dibbers!!!!!! So left one pointed and sanded down the other one at the end so there were no *ouch* moments from your little girl ;) They are waxed with raw beeswax if you ever need to re-wax them. I don't do much wood turning, I'm not that good at it, but a lathe is a very useful garage tool to have! Replacement handles for anything whenever you need them!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:32 pm

Ooh, I'm very lucky!

I got a lovely jewellery set, which is so nice and well made, and then some hot chocolate powder, with chocolate chips, mashmallows and a candy cane (which I assume is home-made :wink: )

All together, beautifully wrapped:

The lovely tag on my hot chocolate soup mix!

My beautiful earings, necklace and bracelet:
They're just my colours, and the bracelet is designed to fit my chubby wrists! thanks so much! I'm very happy!

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:36 pm

Wow! :wine: definately worth waiting for!

It apparently came yesterday, but we were out so the postman gave it to a neighbour who brought it round tonight.

I got a fabby skinny scarf and some wrist warmers - in gorgeous peacock coloured yarn - they're so pretty and are going to be lovely and snug for the school run :D

Some chocolate :drool: unfortunately made the mistake of opening it infront of DH and kids - DS has already told me which bars are his favourite!

And all packed in a cute wooden tray which DD has nicked and is carrying round with random objects such as a key ring and a ball pool ball in it! Obviously she's been in too many restaurants as she appears to be waitressing!

And a fab poem which made me smile :giggle:

I love it :D And the yarn is lovely colours and the knitting is fab - thank you so much :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to DIY Santa 2010