hf1

Anyone else not started yet?

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Anyone else not started yet?

Postby JanX » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:11 am

I haven't stared yet either. Will get onto it this week.

Jan x

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:25 am

I've got everything i need but I haven't got round to starting my project yet. I'm fairly confident with what I'm making so it shouldn't take too long to complete (a few days), once I get round to it. I'm not panicking yet.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:28 am

I wasn't going to start until after exams (so in 10 days) however I have managed to get the bulk of it done already (gotta love an excuse for procrastinating :wine: - if I fail my exams though my lovely recipient .............. :x :giggle: :wink: :hohoho: ). Still want to do another bit to add adn I'm not 100% finished either (so when I'm done it may be a disaster!)

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Nope, not started yet!

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:02 am

Am frantically knitting to try to finish the two cardigans for the bridesmaids at my brother's wedding on Saturday!

Have nearly finished Miss C's and have half knitted her cousins - so no chance I'm going to start before next week! Though we did go to the market after Tropicla World on Monday and bought all the material from a very nice man, who was very instrumental in the fabric choices - so note to recipient - if you don't like it, you can blame him :giggle:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:02 pm

I haven't started. It took me ages to decide what to make, then ordered it and there was a problem with one thing, so tried to order from elsewhere and couldn't find it, then had to decide again!

Fingers crossed I get a solid day soon when I can get on and do it. Not :panic: yet, but ask again next week! :)

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm well on my way :D Started last week, I didn't want to be working under pressure incase something goes wrong and at least this way I'm not having to do it everyday :-?

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Started!!!! And having a great time with it too :wink:

ktinkley wrote: Though we did go to the market after Tropicla World on Monday and bought all the material from a very nice man, who was very instrumental in the fabric choices - so note to recipient - if you don't like it, you can blame him :giggle:

Ooh I never think of the market, will have to get down there soon and check it out!

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:30 pm

I'm nearly halfway there! Feeling much more positive now, although can't get one thing right after four goes and a lot of fabric...

Previous

Return to DIY Santa 2010