hf1

DIY Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

DIY Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 am

If you would like to take part in this swap please read the following guidelines carefully and follow the instructions.

You must have been posting regularly for the last 3 months and have at least 250 posts (excluding classifieds) and 3 months membership minimum as of 10th October. Moderators discussion will be FINAL if you are a regular or not. If you are unsure as to whether you meet the requirements please PM a Mod before signing up.

*The budget is £15 including postage

*You MUST PM me once your item has been posted

*By signing up you commit to having the time to come and answer ALL the questions asked by other participants and to participate fully in the reveal and guessing threads

*You have until Sunday 17th October at 9pm to sign up

* You will receive the name and address of your DIY Secret Santa recipient as soon as possible after this date.

* All packages should be clearly marked with "CNT DIY SS" and posted by Tuesday November 30th to arrive by Friday 3rd December. Please PM me when you have posted your parcel so I can let your recipient know it is on its way.

* REMEMBER - NO PEEKING AT PACKAGES BEFORE THE GRAND REVEAL!!

Knit something, sew something, bake something, etc. Whatever you want to make that fits in with your recipients likes.

**Please note we WILL NOT be matching people up this year, it is going to be a completely random process as it is for the nappy SS so please try not to have a fixed idea in your head of what you want to make as it may not fit in with your recipients likes.**

*Failure to comply with all of these rules will mean you are unable to take part in the next set of 3 swaps (i.e the next Secret Baker, nappy fairy AND DIY fairy) . After this time you will be able to participate in future swaps providing you follow the guidelines.

*Please note if you failed to comply with the rules for the last swap(s) you took part in (particularly failure to post your package on time and not taking part in the revealing/guessing without a valid reason) then you will be unable to join in with this swap.**

If you would like to take part please sign up by adding your username, name and address here (this spreadsheet will be private and only be seen by the organisers and other mods for security reasons) and also fill out this google doc with your likes/dislikes etc.

**Please note if you fail to fill out BOTH forms adequately by the closing date you will not be able to join in with the swap.**

You will be able to see your submitted info (and of course your recipients information :wink: ) on the spreadsheet here and everyone's responses will also be copied and pasted to the forum for everyone to see. You will be able to amend/add anything to your entry until the closing date but after that please PM me if you need to add or change anything. Feel free to ask any other questions you may need answers to on the forum as well once the sign-up thread has closed. Thank you ladies

Thank you and have fun crafting! :sewing: :crochet: :sew: :knit: :mail: :loveit: :merryxmas:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: DIY Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:17 am

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :happypixies: :happypixies: :happypixies: :happypixies: :happypixies: :happypixies:

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:22 am

Ahem :oops: yes I'd love to join in please

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:29 am

:yahoo: I'm all signed up (no measurements up yet though as the mall one i sleeping so I'll collect them all together this afternoon) So happy that there is now something for me to look forward to :widesmile:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:46 am

YAY!! :wine:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm

FAB!
Will sign in this evening!

My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby shoogah01 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:15 pm

I will sign up soon once I find out our address from OH :giggle:

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby joeli » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Wasn't going to sign up this year, but changed my mind and am going for it!

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:24 pm

I am thinking about it! I did the fairy one earlier on this year and I loved doing it but am not sure if I have the time to commit to it now.......Hmmmmmmmm, what to do? Lol x

Next

Return to DIY Santa 2010