Postby fivefourfour » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:48 pm

Whoop whoop!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Secret Santa Sign Up Here!

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Natalie wrote:Done mine, hope ive done it right lol. Louise i am right in thinking questions will be asked on the spreadsheet rather than here? Its probably perfectly clear but sometimes my brain dosnt function lol x

Once the sign-up thread has closed all responses will be pasted to the forum and will also be available to view on the spreadsheet. After that any questions should be posted on the forum in the Nappy SS section like last time and I will also add them to the spreadsheet. Then people can choose whether they refer to the forum or the spreadsheet when deciding what to buy their recipient. Hope that makes sense. :oops:

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Yep thats great Louise x

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:19 pm

:wine: All signed up. I loved the nappy fairy so looking forward to doing it again.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm

twinkletot wrote::wine: All signed up. I loved the nappy fairy so looking forward to doing it again.

Pff topic but I love the pic in you siggy

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:28 pm

MissFrodo wrote:
twinkletot wrote::wine: All signed up. I loved the nappy fairy so looking forward to doing it again.

Pff topic but I love the pic in you siggy

Thank you :D It was taken at a friends wedding.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:32 pm

If reveal is a friday again then it means i will not be able to reply straight away because I will be at work, i need to know if this is ok and then if so i would like to join in.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:35 pm

littlesez wrote:If reveal is a friday again then it means i will not be able to reply straight away because I will be at work, i need to know if this is ok and then if so i would like to join in.

Hun as long as you post on the reveal and guessing threads as soon as you can then of course you can join in, we're not that strict. :wink: :hug: Its the people that a) don't get their items posted on time and b) don't bother participating in the reveal and/or guessing threads at all that cause problems.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:41 pm

OK thanks will join then, its just nappy fairy i got nudged on here and then texted but was working :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to Secret Santa 2010