hf1

Secret Santa received thread

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Secret Santa received thread

Postby choccylisa » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:07 pm

I haven't seen a postman since Friday here. Maybe I won't be busy this week after all now the snow is here :wine:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:58 pm

Postie came today but no ss gift :( got a parcel thatvwas sent second class on the ninth though :shock:

Mine was sent special delivery so expected it today tbh :(

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Sarah, I saw on the RM site that they had suspended the guarantee for special delivery in London so would think that it would apply to you as well considering the north has had far worse snow than us :hug:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:13 pm

weefywoo wrote:Sarah, I saw on the RM site that they had suspended the guarantee for special delivery in London so would think that it would apply to you as well considering the north has had far worse snow than us :hug:

:gaah: when does this mean I'll get it? New year I bet! A bit of snow and everything goes kaput x

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 am

Ours is here!! :wine: When are we opening it?

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:38 am

Rebekahs_mum wrote:Ours is here!! :wine: When are we opening it?

Just what I was wondering. There's still a few missing tho :-?

My avatar
lucylou0417
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lucylou0417 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 am

happytails wrote:
weefywoo wrote:Sarah, I saw on the RM site that they had suspended the guarantee for special delivery in London so would think that it would apply to you as well considering the north has had far worse snow than us :hug:

:gaah: when does this mean I'll get it? New year I bet! A bit of snow and everything goes kaput x

Special delivery has been suspended so it means that its not guarnteed to get there the next day before 1pm but it is still prioritised and trackable.
I dont know what its like everywhere else but i know there is quite a fair bit of snow with us.

lucyx

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 am

lucylou0417 wrote:
happytails wrote:

Special delivery has been suspended so it means that its not guarnteed to get there the next day before 1pm but it is still prioritised and trackable.
I dont know what its like everywhere else but i know there is quite a fair bit of snow with us.

lucyx

Just seen our postie and as we still have snow and ice on the ground they've banned them from using bikes. They weren't out at all yesterday and over the weekend only half a round was done. Today they've been given a van so they're getting a fair few parcels out, I've just got one I ordered last Wed night, so things are starting to get through, possibly would have been here sooner if the posties had been working.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Its here! :yahoo:

PreviousNext

Return to Secret Santa 2010