hf1

Hair re-do

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Hair re-do

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:06 pm

I am going to have a hair revamp (I am not one to shy away from total changes :D ) am thinking either just 2-3 inches off what I have now which is pretty much my avatar pic or something a bit more dramatic like a sharp bob. I am in on Saturday to have my full fringe cut back in then in April I will go for the overhaul oh and I am thinking back to blonde as well :D

What do you guys think?

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Hair re-do

Postby sophie2198 » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Ooh yes go for it!!!

Blonde sharp bob , swit swoo :-D

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:23 pm

I cant see you as a blonde due to your skintone - have you been blonde before.. pics?? (unless you mean a few highlights in which case, yes, lovely for spring/summer)

I also dont see you with a sharp bob :lookround: what about a softer one, or perhaps a LOB if you want to lose the layers? I'm all for drastic but you are quite tall/angular would a sharp bob be a bit harsh looking?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:24 pm

Yes, love the idea of blonde - will it be highlights or will it be all over blonde? If your hair lightens in the summer anyway, I'd be temped to go for highlights, I think.

Love the idea of a bob, but I think you'd suit a slightly softer looka round the face.

I'm about to do a total hair re-do myself, but not sure I'm as brave as you!

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 pm

I think you look lovely in the photo of you and Dawn on the sheep thing...

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:26 pm

I was always blonde Rox, took me years to pluck up the courage to go purple lol
What is LOB :oops: I am airing more towards softer mainly from a daily up keep point of view but I also don't mind drastic, def want my fringe back, drives me insane not having it

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Yep blonde bob for sure! And if on the off chance it doesn't work out how you wanted then it's not to hard to change colour and it'll grow. That's how I always look at it, it's hair it'll grow.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:27 pm

You could go for a Jen An Lob quite easily and pull it off just as well, you have a similar face shape x

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jennif ... 25&bih=609

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I was always blonde Rox, took me years to pluck up the courage to go purple lol
What is LOB :oops: I am airing more towards softer mainly from a daily up keep point of view but I also don't mind drastic, def want my fringe back, drives me insane not having it

Long bob, i started off with a lob when i had mine cut, it was nice but i wasnt really tall enough to carry it off and went shorter.

Thinking it would be great for you as its easy to do and also you can wear it up. I love my short bob but i cant put it up/out of the way as its too short so i have to make time to do it every day which can be a bit of a pain on a busy day (thinking of you with all the kiddies lol)

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas