hf1

Pepperberry Clothes

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Pepperberry Clothes

Postby lazylexis » Wed May 23, 2012 10:36 am

I have a couple of tops.They are expensive but with sone tops I struggle to get a good fit- get those lines in fabric across my chest and shirts/blouses gape! Once I have lost baby weight I shall get s couple of things to wear to work.

My avatar
Connie_334
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Connie_334 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 pm

I have just bought a dress from them which I wore to my cousin's wedding last Friday. I loved it :love: :love: , and it is the first dress I have ever worn which actually fitted where it is supposed to. :thumbsup:

The quality was excellent but I've never bought any normal tops from them although I also had my eye on the second top you posted as it was in the brochure that arrived yesterday.

The only thing I found was, the website said I would be a really curvy/super curvy but when I tried the dress on I actually ended up with the smaller one which is just curvy. I'm glad I managed to go to the store to try it as I would never have ordered the right size!

Let us know if you get them and what they were like, I wish I had some spare cash at the moment as I saw lots of things I could splash out on. Mind you the silk dress for £99 would look a bit out of place at Tumble Tots I guess!!! :hohoho: I really must get a life!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed May 23, 2012 12:22 pm

I have a couple of bits but the fit is erm odd!! :oops: Also for those prices I'd rather buy a breastfeeding top/dress from one of my favourite online stores.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Louise wrote:I have a couple of bits but the fit is erm odd!! :oops: Also for those prices I'd rather buy a breastfeeding top/dress from one of my favourite online stores.

Did you find the fit odd because you are slim? I am wondering if that will be the same for me, it is like Long Tall Sally, I tried on jeans in there and they were hidious, not only had they added to the length and rise which is fine but also the thighs, ok mine aren't slim but to fit in them I would have needed to be a heck of a lot bigger!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 pm

I wondered about the fit too because I have an DD/E cup with a 30 band. So big boobs and small ribcage which means things generally swamp the middle of me making me look larger than I am.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed May 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Kirstyh wrote:
Louise wrote:I have a couple of bits but the fit is erm odd!! :oops: Also for those prices I'd rather buy a breastfeeding top/dress from one of my favourite online stores.

Did you find the fit odd because you are slim? I am wondering if that will be the same for me, it is like Long Tall Sally, I tried on jeans in there and they were hidious, not only had they added to the length and rise which is fine but also the thighs, ok mine aren't slim but to fit in them I would have needed to be a heck of a lot bigger!

I think they are designed for women who are bigger all over IYGWIM? They don't fit well on women who are small with a big bust! :lol:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed May 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Caroline wrote:I wondered about the fit too because I have an DD/E cup with a 30 band. So big boobs and small ribcage which means things generally swamp the middle of me making me look larger than I am.

i am a 30E even though i don't look it, I must have the perkiest E cup going :giggle: Humm I might order those tops and see, no harm in trying, i think I come into the smaller but with sort of boobs category
@Louise I have really struggled with bf'ing tops, haven't really seen any i like, I have just bought am Isabella Oliver one though, got it BNWT on ebay for £34 which is a bargain x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed May 23, 2012 5:54 pm

I get my bfing clothes from here mainly.

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Wed May 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:

I think they are designed for women who are bigger all over IYGWIM? They don't fit well on women who are small with a big bust! :lol:

I can only really buy clothes that fit in LTS and Bravissimo :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas