hf1

More help please, post one x

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: More help please, post one x

Postby beck » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 am

I'd go the red one with the shorter skirt unless it was really posh wherever your off too and then I'd the longer skirt.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:07 am

I actually think the longer skirt gives you a better overall shape. I'd go with the red one and the long black skirt and get some accessories the same colour as the top.

My avatar
Rox
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Rox » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:01 am

I like the shorter skirt, the long one looks a bit like an underskirt to me :oops: and you have lovely legs.

I still love the cream bodice myself but i guess the red & black flows better with a black skirt.

Theyre both lovely and you wont go wrong with either tho.

For the white bodice one i think i would opt for nude heals, make your legs look longer out of the shorter skirt and tie it in with the top.

The red & black bodice you could do black sparkly shoes for a glam look.

Both i would have a black clutch bag and simple accessories.

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby poppysmum » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:41 am

I love the red with the longer skirt and also think long is much more suitable for a ball. Thats probably because we are not allowed to wear anything oth than long to our ballls in the mess mind you lol! Shorter skirts are more of an informal cocktail dress .....

Both skirt lengths look fab on you though :)

Shoe wise, if you wear the long skirt then either red or black shoes to match will be fab, if you wear shorter i would go with shoes to match the red shade in the corset if possible.

Jewellery, I would wither go for something very simple and delicate and elegant or something a bit more goth and statementy iykwim?

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas