hf1

So I have shoes help me with a dress

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby sim » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:49 pm

http://www.marinaretro.co.uk/shop/turquoise-net-petticoat-p-1690.html

Under a dress, of course - they make 3 different lengths with options for the number of layers...

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:56 pm

sim wrote:http://www.marinaretro.co.uk/shop/turquoise-net-petticoat-p-1690.html

Under a dress, of course - they make 3 different lengths with options for the number of layers...



Amazing!!! Would be fab with the yellow dress & then a fascinator

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby LilMrsAverage » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

love hell bunnie dresses :love:

thy do fab petticoats too!

love these style
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEAUTIFULYELL ... 156wt_1037

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:03 pm

LilMrsAverage wrote:love hell bunnie dresses :love:

thy do fab petticoats too!

love these style
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEAUTIFULYELL ... 156wt_1037



It says they can make to go with a dress etc ... Get one in Multi colours to match shoes & go under plain dress .. Fab!

My avatar
Tara84
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby Tara84 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:07 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
LilMrsAverage wrote:love hell bunnie dresses :love:

thy do fab petticoats too!

love these style
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEAUTIFULYELL ... 156wt_1037



It says they can make to go with a dress etc ... Get one in Multi colours to match shoes & go under plain dress .. Fab!


Love this idea :love:

My avatar
busybee
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby busybee » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 pm

zoeyboo wrote:It says they can make to go with a dress etc ... Get one in Multi colours to match shoes & go under plain dress .. Fab!


That sounds amazing! I think the 50s style dresses would be perfect for you Judith. :D

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby scarlet » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Last edited by scarlet on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
50ftQueenie
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby 50ftQueenie » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Listen not to them... You need this.

Image

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: So I have shoes help me with a dress

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:50 pm

:hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to Forest Fashionistas