hf1

Pyjamas

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Pyjamas

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:20 pm

Right, I've finally cleared out a pile of clothes and have binned my tatty PJ's. I really need some new ones and want you to point me in the right direction.

I prefer full length PJ bottoms, wide leg as opposed to cuffed or legging ones and I generally have a range of tops, but not necessarily matching.

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Pyjamas

Postby emmavmorgan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:36 pm

If you are 5'8" or over the Long Tall Sally ones are fantastic proper old fashioned P.js with nice t'shirts/vest tops. They last really well and the quality is fab (I think one pair of mine may well be over 10 years old :oops: ). If you are shorter than 5'8" I'm sure some one else will be along to help :giggle:

My avatar
justme123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby justme123 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:43 pm

I have some Boden bottoms and I :love: them. Pockets and everything :-) Not cheap though unless you find them in a sale. My others are from Sainsburys and they're pretty good.

I got some from Next that were awful - the elastic in the waistband just rolls up and looks horrid.

How about M&S?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:17 pm

i have a serious PJ problem :oops:
sooooooooooooo many pairs!
i love my pj's!

I have some designers at debenhams ones which are great- because they are a mix and match, so if you prefer tshirts or vest tops then you can still pick sets.

im like you - prefer full length trousers.
agree sainsaburys do some lovely ones - but they are all cropped at the moment because of it being july!

john lewis have some gorgeous ones in at the moment!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:39 pm

@docmaggoo Is this what you meant?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:48 pm

JabberJabber wrote:@docmaggoo Is this what you meant?

Not quite!!! :shock: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I like sainsburys too but doubt they will get any long trouser ones in until autumn.Asda ones are ok. I did get some in primark in March that were ok and matalan. Not sure about who will have longer ones in atm tho

My avatar
Connie_334
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Connie_334 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:29 am

My most comfy bottoms are from Primark but I'm gutted as they have now gone in to holes around the crutch. Mind you they did only cost £2.50 and I bought them in 2004 :oops: :hohoho: can't say I didn't get my monies worth!!!

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

I have some nice Boden ones altho one pair are a bit thick. I prefer woven full length bottoms and a jersey top, I have some old fitted tees from Gap that I mix and match with the PJ bottoms. I have some really nice ones from Gap, and also a pair from M&S that came with a not so nice top but the bottoms are lovely. White company are great if you can get some in the sale and I think Cath Kidston do them too?

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas