hf1

Boot help

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Boot help

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 am

I know what boots I want, however I'm torn, I love the brown but I wear black leggings and tights a lot, so would it look ok or should I get the black boots?

My avatar
Twinkletoes
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Boot help

Postby Twinkletoes » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:31 am

Depends on the brown. I had this dilemma when my ancient black boots died last winter and ended up going for a tan shade, which works with browns and is a deliberate and stylish contrast with black.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:41 am

My only pair of long boots are brown leather and I wear them with black all the time and no one has told me I look and eejit lol :giggle:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:49 am

I ordered both as returns are free, hehe, I'll see which I prefer and send the other back.

Thanks

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:02 pm

I have this dilemma too! I really want a long pair that are classic riding boot style I thought I wanted black but then I tried on both when I finally found a pair that fitted my Mega calves and preferred the dark brown. Sadly they didn't have my size left so will have to wait for next winter now I think!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:05 pm

I'd get both :lookround: :giggle: (I do have a thing about shoes and boots though :oops: )

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:09 pm

I have a pair of brown casual boots from Clarks that I got earlier in the year and wear them with pretty much everything as I tend to live in leggings with long tops/dresses most of the time, but would love a pair of black more formal boots next winter, if I can find some to fit my calf and within my price range!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:36 pm

I do have a pair of black boots but they have heels, not killer heels, I can wear them for a day but I thought for long days at uni I'd prefer flats.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:38 pm

Louise wrote:I'd get both :lookround: :giggle: (I do have a thing about shoes and boots though :oops: )

Me too, they are my Achilles heel, lee moans because I say I have no shoes, but it's because I literally dont have any normal shoes, I've loves of killer heels, sandals and trainers though, lol

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas