hf1

Panic!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Panic!

Postby lazylexis » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:28 am

I have a job interview tomorrow!!!! It's at a practice I know well.No idea how formal but probably not overly. Still carrying baby weight so am size 16-18 eeek what do I wear that I can get today?? I have options of Next,H&M,M&S,Dorothy Perkins,Topshop and supermarkets. Preferably trousers and top rather than suits/skirts.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Panic!

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:36 am

DP have some fab stuff at the minute, some pretty floaty blouses that hide a multitude of sins & would look great for an interview with smart trousers but that could be worn again with jeans if you aren't usually dressed smartly.

If you fancy a jacket I'm a big fan of the tuxedo ones that are around (DP have them) as they can be worn with everything from jeans to an evening dress.

Good Luck!!!!

My avatar
Woozle35
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Woozle35 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 am

No idea on fashion but lots of luck. You will do well and look fab. x

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:46 am

Woozle35 wrote:No idea on fashion but lots of luck. You will do well and look fab. x

Yes, this! Good luck :)

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:53 am

I agree with Zoey, I think some smart trousers and a nice floaty blouse would be perfect if you can find something you like and feel comfortable in. Good luck for the interview xx

My avatar
mummy_goose1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mummy_goose1 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:49 am

GOOD LUCK!!!!! you'll be fab!!! xxx

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:52 am

Good luck hun! you will be fine :D

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 am

Ah good luck!

I agree a nice blouse with trousers. I prefer slim cut trousers (straight not skinny) as I think they look smarter than bootcut and the length isn't as critical (I hate a half mast flare)

If you're not comfortable with a blouse then I always think a crisp fitted shirt is a nice look and the firmer fabric hides a multitude of sins! Next would be your best bet I reckon

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby emmavmorgan » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:43 am

I was in next yesterday and they have some really nice Grey/black tweedy trousers which would be good (they also had a nice jacket to go with them.
Good luck for the interview tomorrow :hug:

Next

Return to Forest Fashionistas