hf1

Wedding outfit help!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Wedding outfit help!

Postby aimeet » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:23 am

:eek: :eek: :eek: I have potentially 3 weddings to go to this year! Well 4 but I'm matron of honour at one :widesmile: . All are April/May weddings and one is in Poland in the mountains so not sure what the weather will be like.
I am on a tight budget and the dress needs to be bf friendly. I have a 320 john lewis voucher tat can go towards it but ideally I'd like 2 dresses both need to come in less than £100. I won't wear black or navy and have a fairly blobby tummy so flattering is good :oops:
Not asking much am I? :hiding:

Any ideas?

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Wedding outfit help!

Postby ems101 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:46 am

i found it really hard to get bf friendly dresses, unless you buy a specific one. Ive dne skirt and top for the last couple of weddings!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:16 am

I'd probably try and get a breastfeeding dress in the sale TBH. Bella Mama has some that are under £50 each. http://www.bellamama.co.uk/46-special-occasion?p=2

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 am

May have to do top and skirt then, I find most of the bf dresses a bit boring and too pricey for ther nice ones. Evie will be over 1 so not feeding as much then so I can get away with going off to sit somewhere quiet if the dress is a bit faffy.

Return to Forest Fashionistas