hf1

What top

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

What top

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Have bought this skirt and I love it but not sure what sort of top to buy to go with it, something suitable for autumn, any suggestions??Image

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: What top

Postby autumnalgirl » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Love it! Where's it from? Something plain and fitted?

My avatar
clothsister
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby clothsister » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Love it too. I'd wear with a fitted v neck white t-shirt.

My avatar
girlinleeds
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru

Postby girlinleeds » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:31 pm

@autumnalgirl its a joe browns skirt but i got it for £2 of ebay, its so twirly and vibrant (camera has washed it out). Am trying to move away from living in jeans so have bought a few cheap skirts of ebay,
@clothsister i was thinking it'd have to be a plain top with the skirt being so patterned, never thought of a plain white top sure i must have some in the wardrobe

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby sim » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:46 pm

I'd choose a plain top in ine of the colours in the skirt with tights and boots :) and a chunky cardi if it's cool

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:50 pm

sim wrote:I'd choose a plain top in ine of the colours in the skirt with tights and boots :) and a chunky cardi if it's cool

This is what I was going to say, I've got a lovely long sleeved kahki tshirt that would look lovely, or you could pick out the brown or pink. Great skirt!!!

My avatar
g murphy
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby g murphy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:10 am

sim wrote:I'd choose a plain top in ine of the colours in the skirt with tights and boots :) and a chunky cardi if it's cool

↑ this. It looks gorgeous! I really want to start wearing skirts but don't know what sort to get. X

Return to Forest Fashionistas