My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Beauty steals

Postby Aeseldyr » Tue May 10, 2016 6:54 pm

This one I often use:
http://www.apo-rot.dk/index.html?partne ... ords_brand

They say they are Danish but its located in Germany and therefore does not have the Danish taxing (what we call moms and is equal to 25 %)

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Wed May 11, 2016 8:48 am

@aeseldyr thanks will have à look. I use eccoverde often, think they'll send to Denemarken ad well, they have loads of Brands and aren't expensive.

Forgot to mention I have found à fab conditioner, inecto cheap 90 precent natural not. making my hair heavy but soft and easy to handle and it smells yummy.

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Wed May 11, 2016 3:42 pm

MissFrodo wrote:@aeseldyr thanks will have à look. I use eccoverde often, think they'll send to Denemarken ad well, they have loads of Brands and aren't expensive.

Forgot to mention I have found à fab conditioner, inecto cheap 90 precent natural not. making my hair heavy but soft and easy to handle and it smells yummy.

So nice @MissFrodo I will have a look :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 12, 2016 5:42 am

OK so my frugal living Lidl 'Cien' brand night creme isn't as nice as I hoped (love the day creme) it feels quite greasy on - saying that I've never had a night creme so maybe they all feel like that but I don't like it!!

My avatar
Aeseldyr
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Aeseldyr » Thu May 12, 2016 6:12 am

I use Caudalie love that brand made with grapes and very natural ingredience

My avatar
emmavmorgan
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby emmavmorgan » Thu May 12, 2016 6:53 am

clothmama wrote:OK so my frugal living Lidl 'Cien' brand night creme isn't as nice as I hoped (love the day creme) it feels quite greasy on - saying that I've never had a night creme so maybe they all feel like that but I don't like it!!

I use the Cien day cream and it's really good but I can't use it in the summer as I need a cream with at least factor 25 :roll: does anyone have any recommendations??

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Thu May 12, 2016 7:14 am

emmavmorgan wrote:
clothmama wrote:OK so my frugal living Lidl 'Cien' brand night creme isn't as nice as I hoped (love the day creme) it feels quite greasy on - saying that I've never had a night creme so maybe they all feel like that but I don't like it!!

I use the Cien day cream and it's really good but I can't use it in the summer as I need a cream with at least factor 25 :roll: does anyone have any recommendations??

I'm thinking the same Emma, in Australia 90% of day creams automatically have sunscreen in them and I realised this doesn't - I'm already pretty brown considering it is only May and wondering if lack of sunscreen with all my gardening is contributing to my sudden dry skin / wrinkles or if that is just turning 40 that did it :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Thu May 12, 2016 7:27 am

Or a combination Tory lol.
I just use normal sunscreen but have seen à few cheap moisterisers with spf that I wanna give à try

Previous

Return to Forest Fashionistas